The Unremembered Murder

The Unremembered Murder

A Story by Thomas Pham
"

a short story of an drunk guy who murdered his friend/crush. A bit graphic xD

"

The Unremembered Murder


Wednesday, May 10th, 2017, 9:00 am, New York City.


Billy wakes up confused in a musty alley. His clothes are torn and splotched with blood. He tried to stand up, scratching his head and saying to himself, “Where am I?” He looks to his left to the dumpster and sees something sparkling. He walks over cautiously and recognizes the object immediately. It is a diamond belt buckle that he thought looked familiar. He reaches to grab it out of the dumpster, but he can’t pull it out. He pulls harder and knocks the whole dumpster over. He falls to the ground with a bang and is knocked out again. Twenty minutes later he wakes up. He finds his bowtie and top hat from the night before. “How the hell did these get here?” he exclaims to himself. On the ground, he notices a bouquet of dead flowers. He goes to pick it up, but sees a blue eye and a leg! “Oh s**t,” he yells. He walks over to the leg and eye and realizes that they are indeed from a human. He sits down, gathers himself, and takes a deep breath. Right as he is almost back to normal, he hears police sirens coming down the alley. They pulled in. Got out of the car. And said, “Are you, Billy?”

“Yes, I am. What’s going on?”

“Put your hands in the air! You’re under arrest for the murder of…”

 

Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 8:00 pm, New York City


Billy is waiting outside of Cielo nightclub for his friend, Mandy. She has finally arrived, wearing a golden body dress with a diamond belt buckle, shiny and pretty, and so was she. Billy was wowed. Although they’re just friends, he has a secret crush on her. “Hi, Billy! Sorry for making you wait for me so long. My diamond belt buckle was stuck to my dress a little so I have to fix it. It’s fine now, stupid diamond belt buckle!” she giggles. Billy giggles with her. He put his arm around Mandy and bring her into the club. He was nervous. Growing up Catholic, he has never really hung out with a girl before. All his life was just him focusing on the study of human anatomy and biology so he can be a great doctor someday. Also, this is his first “date”. They are having a good time at the club, until about 11:00 pm. Mandy says to him, “Sorry Billy, it’s getting late and I have to get going.” Billy responds and harshly, “at 11:00 pm? In a club!? We’ve only been here for three hours!” Mandy knew Billy had been drinking quite a bit and was starting to feel uncomfortable by his aggressive tone. Billy grabbed her arm and said, “You aren’t leaving yet.”

“Yes I am. I have to go.”

“You are staying.” He says sternly.

Mandy rushes out with no response and Billy begins to follow her. As she walks through the back door, she sees him behind her. “Billy stop!” she says.

“Get back in here!” He grabs her as she is walking away and she falls to the ground. He tries to drag her back into the club as she fights back. Kicking him with her heels, she knocked off his top hat and ripped off his bow tie. He grabbed her diamond belt buckle, ripped it off, and threw it in a nearby dumpster. She yells at him, “God d****t Billy, stop it! I am going home!” She then starts to grab his shirts and accidentally torn it. Billy is getting frustrated. He hits her and knocks her out cold. Mandy fell against the wall. Billy crawls to her and whisper: “I…love…you…”. He then starts to undress her and himself.

Rape. A rape has happened that night. Mandy woke up in the middle of it and screamed. Billy shut her mouth by stuffing dead flowers nearby into her mouth. Tears of regret were falling from Mandy. After the deed was done, Billy knocks her out cold again. He attempts to erase the crime scene, by killing her. There is a butcher shop next door, he breaks in and steals a big butcher knife. He starts to dismember her. Decapitate her head first, one of her eyes fall out in the process. “Oh those blue eyes, what a shame, I always love that left eye of her”. Holding her head, he kisses it one last time and throws it into the dumpster. Continuing the process. BAM! BAM! BAM! The sound of the butcher knife keeps going for an hour. Finally, he has reached her last part of her, the legs. He dismembers one of it and throw it away.  He holds the other one, holding what is left of his lover, feeling her thigh skin “Such beautiful, such smooth and perfect skin” he said. Holding and looking at it one last time before throwing it. Putting on of what is left of his bloody torn clothes back, he then realizes that he has no energy left to escape, he collapsed and fell asleep.

The next morning, Billy wakes up confused in a musty alley…

© 2017 Thomas Pham


Author's Note

Thomas Pham
I would love to hear feedbacks from everyone :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on May 12, 2017
Last Updated on May 12, 2017
Tags: horror, murder, drunk murder

Author

Thomas Pham
Thomas Pham

Grafton, WI



About
Just a 17 years old boy from Wisconsin expressing his ideas and thoughts through poetries and short stories :3 more..