Lost girl

Lost girl

A Story by Dayna Ray
"

just a blurb

"
I wandered about along the path that was draped in fall leaves that seemed to drift to their fate upon the dusty trail. Birds sang a merry song as I followed a butterfly that guided me under the shadows of the tall pine trees. The warm summer air drifted me astray and soon the path beneath my feet had disappeared. I didn't mind; for paths are meant to keep you on track, one that someone else has already discovered, it is sort of like watching a sappy love story where you know how it ends even before it begins. A predictable future was not for me, I chose to be a lost girl, a child of the universe, a drifter.  I observed the world through eyes that had seen more in their childhood than most have in a lifetime. I chose to be a lost girl, one who had few friends to call her own yet loved more than most will ever in a lifetime even upon their last breath. A loner who surrounds herself with people yet shares her sorrows and joys with only her inner spirit, choosing to be a good friend to others yet expect so little in return.

© 2010 Dayna Ray


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2010

Author

Dayna Ray
Dayna Ray

About
I am a daydreamer by nature, my mind drifts into new lands and places far from reality. Reality is so dull so limited, yet in dreams boundaries do not exist. I love to entertain whether it be through .. more..

Writing
Esperanza Esperanza

A Story by Dayna Ray