the night that ruined christmas forever

the night that ruined christmas forever

A Story by deathdarkness13
"

Two innocent kids stay up on christmas eve to try to catch santa but what they get may not be what they bargained for.

"
I remember as a boy the night that ruined christmas forever. My sister abby and I (Aaron) decided to stay up and try to catch santa in the act. About 6:30 Abby and I decided to start setting up our blanket fort so we took all the cushions off the couch and blankets off our beds. Abby had a santa tracker downloaded on her phone so all night we checked it until it finally said he was in town. We got the video cameras ready and pointed at the chimney. What we saw would change our lives forever. As we watched, to our horror we saw a gory bloody zombified santa come down. We had to hold our breaths to not scream and we watched him open his sack and place 12 bloody gifts under the tree. He took out four decapitated heads and one by one put them in our stockings. Finally he crawled up the chimney and we heard him call his reindeer "on death, on darkness, on gore, on all things fear!".

© 2014 deathdarkness13


Author's Note

deathdarkness13
Constructive criticism only

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

damn ,this was a nightmayer it would ruin a good christmas lol

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 22, 2014
Last Updated on November 22, 2014
Tags: santa, christmas, horror

Author

deathdarkness13
deathdarkness13

About
I am a guerilla writer who focuses on jeff the killer fanfiction and only writes on inspiration. more..

Writing