Debileah's memoirs... 2

Debileah's memoirs... 2

A Story by Deborah Leah Krempa
"

Continuing

"
OKay so I feel like really offended today but I deserve every ounce of it. Payback is a b***h they say well today Karma came back and kicked my behind to the ground. I miss my dog and I think I might be on my way out... what I mean to say here is I find myself on oxygen, out of breath and near death? At least that's how view my health, I"ve gained near fifty pounds, on an otherwise frail body, can't breathe half the time, keep coming down with pneumonia. So am I feeling sorry for myself, maybe a bit, but I gotta say at least I still care about what people think of me which actually I should tell them to kiss off and not give a damn, but I do. When I am gone out of this world I do leave behind my 3 lovely daughters and my grandchildren, and I dont want them to be left with a bitter taste in their mouth. When we finally left the nightmare on Elm Street things did get better, when we finally threw in the towel and gave up the ship. We were flat broke and out of luck, my son was dead, and no one was around to help out around the house, not even to cut the damn grass. I knew my health was going downhill and my daughter needed out from under the mess she inherited, thanks to her dad and me, he is the one that should have been stuck with the rats nest but seems death came to soon, and now the ghosts linger on when you got a boarded up building on one side and vacant crack houses on all sides and somebody decides to set fire to the surroundings of your home, and you got people fighting pitbulls and hiding their puppies in empty forsaken garages, and inside your own dwelling you got a leaky faucet that a plumber cant fix, you got idiots that wont cut the grass and fleas up your a*s. Okay so it's time to let your best friend go so he can see a vet or allow them to put him down because he is allergic to fleas and you ain't got 2cents to your name... well thank god for at least one little gal that came to his rescue and saved my dog, as for the house we took a finanacial loss but we saved ourselves and got the hell outta the hood!

© 2017 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: Poetry, prose, story

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing