Doomsday or bust?

Doomsday or bust?

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa

One day it will be the will of the people, the indigenous peoples of the world standing together as one voice, that voice will be...of the people, by the people and for the people, not of, for or by the corporations. No man owns the earth, not the land nor the mountains, the rivers nor the oceans or the seas. Man owns not the air that we breathe, nor the waters that gives us life. In his greed; man has corrupted all of these, he has neglected the trees and the forest green, he has been cruel, arrogant and rude as he has had his way with the earth and all living creatures. In doing, man is guilty of raping his own flesh and blood, the blood of mother earth from whence he came. Thus, we are living in a time of trials and tribulations, a time of great misery and sorrows. We fear the unknown, we question our own existence as to why we are here and how we evolved to be who we are now. Man has separated himself from all of creation including the Creator, the very same spirit that breathed life into him. The spirit, the entity that makes up the universe, the spirit that moves throughout the galaxies of time and space. Man has raped and ravished all that was gifted to him to be the caretakers thereof. Yes, our country has become the laughing stock of the world as it watches and hopes to see our collapse, the fall of the greatest nation on earth as she falls to her knee's in a sea of iniquity. We the people are going to suffer from all the atrocities committed by such a monster as man's lust for more profit and gain of what he wants which is power and control over the world which no man can own. Until the human race becomes becomes as one with his brother's and sister's, no matter what race or religion, whether rich or poor, sadly it seems we are doomed by our own destruction and destined to toward extinction. Selavi!

© 2018 Deborah Leah Krempa


Author's Note

Deborah Leah Krempa
All opinions are welcome here...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

490 Views
Added on December 19, 2017
Last Updated on March 14, 2018

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing