The beasts

The beasts

A Story by Decaf

And as the cold chill slithered down his spine he knew at that moment that he was next. The creature grew nearer; he started to panic with sweat raining down his body.  He screamed in fear of the upcoming events.  The creature appeared in front of him with his claws shot out, bleeding dripping blood.  The creature leaps toward his prey.  Stevie dives to the side grabbing for the sword that's just out of reach. He crawls in a panic as the monster jumps on him.  He is hopeless as it attacks him.  His tears are rolling down his face.  Suddenly a bright flash appears with the beast falling down, dead on top of Stevie.  The woman walks up to the beast, pushing it off Stevie and says” Glad I could help I’m Mystery by the way”.  She helps him up and gives him a shotgun for the oncoming slaughter of the beasts.   As the creatures appear from all around them they knew they needed more help.  Suddenly, two men land next to them with shotguns at the ready.  “I’m Tom” one says, “Time to kill”. “I’m Bill” says the other. Shots are being fired off, beasts being killed blood going everywhere.  As one monster jumps in on bill, clawing out his eyes “Watch your six!” yells mystery!  As the creatures violently attacked the humans while they were getting their shots. “We won’t survive this,” says Tom. Stevie turns to Mystery, spins her to him, leans her back and kisses her. “Its been a pleasure,” says Stevie.

© 2011 Decaf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

short but wonderful story [: romantic

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011

Author

Decaf
Decaf

Burleson, TX



About
I'm a fun guy that has a deep heart and mind. My name is Decaf like the coffee. It's awesome I'm a skater, I'm also an ex cutter. more..

Writing
Where you had Where you had

A Poem by Decaf