Outlaw_Prologue

Outlaw_Prologue

A Story by deepshade
"

this is just the prologue. If i could get feed back from any women who reads this on if i make the character to weak or not up to par. **Some violent situations, sexual content and crude language.**

"

Prologue

February 23, Friday, 3008 (Military Calendar)

Diary of Silver Eagle Lassandra

 

      Seven days ago, while i was on assignment to the ruined earth, i was walking around when the most unthinkable thing happened to me, I was forced into an alley by a group of big, smelly, nasty b******s. I was so shocked i did not even think about fighting back. instead I tried to scream at the top of my lungs, but was quickly stopped by a nasty slap to the face and a hand to my mouth. Because i was on an assignment, again, I wasn’t allowed to use excessive force, again. I was forced up against the wall by the surliest of them. Gods the smell was atrocious! i noticed a heavy footfall coming down the alley, thinking it was the leader i shuddered for at this point i felt and overwhelming evil aurora. but when he stopped just shy of the men towards the head of the alley it was uncertain what he meant to do. With his chin up and a sickening smile on his face, the young man looked me in the eye. The deep red shirt, black pants and his expression made me think of death.

      “Leave her alone.” The young man’s voice was like that of a thousand angels. As if it was deep, full of promise and kindness, but I could hear a bit of blood lust under the sweet talk, almost as if a gathering of darkness in his soul. The promise in his voice promised a beating. “Put her down and run. If you comply you may…just…live.”

      To me, it seemed the b*****d would actually listen, but I’ve been wrong before. The hulking man finally spoke: “Boys…” he drawled lazily, “rip this repelling ant from my sight.” I wish I could have told him to run, but it was just no use. The big guy's hand was pinning me to the wall and shut my mouth fast. He turned his back to the young man and leaned close to whisper in my ear, “Just relax and I may let him live…minus a few healthy bones.” As his hand began to slide up my skirt (I knew I shouldn’t have worn a skirt; damn things were never really my style, especially one this short), thankfully, there came a sound, which acted as a distraction to get the mutt’s paws off of me, a sound of falling bricks and laughter. The laughter was like that of a bloodthirsty demon seeking more blood then what he just spilled.

      Quickly the man turned and the horrible scene was forever burned into my mind. All around the young man was a pool of blood and carnage. Only one man’s body made it through the ordeal in one intact, his lifeless legs hung out of a wall. There was a heart in the man’s hand with its arteries attaching it to the limbless body still twitching lying at his feet. Oh My Freaking God! It was still beating! But how was it possible?

Was it magic or was the heart freshly torn from the body. I noticed that his shirt was an even deeper color of red, deeper than the color of blood. It’s as if the shirt was alive just to drink up all of the blood this, glorious, man shed.

 “That’s it?” his voice, deep and demonic, was full of disappointment for the lack of resistance. The sun lowered behind him framing his form in light as his shadow sought to envelop us both. He lifted his head with excruciating slowness. I still get tremors of lust when I remember his face. His face was covered in blood all but his glowing red right eye. His eyes held a lust for death that I had not seen before nor do I hope to see again. That smile, so innocent before was now showing its true colors. Long, beautiful fangs replaced the K-9 teeth and quivered with excitement as he looked right at me. God how he was so beautiful! Those precious eyes flicked to the big man who was four times his own size. “This is all you have to send at me? That’s not even a decent warm-up! You really disappoint me.”

His movement was too fast for even my eyes to track. But from what I was able to see he crushed the heart he held now enveloping his entire face in blood then the hand that had held the heart punctured the man’s chest demolishing the big guy’s left lung and his heart. And even after going through that much body the hand was still clean and gently caressing my face. Oh how that made me pine for him even more! Slowly the hand drew back to let the big fool fall to the ground with an unhealthy crunch. I could feel through the air that his love for blood was untouched by even the best or worst of the gods or goddess’ wraths.

Before we parted I had asked him to meet me at my room for dinner so I could thank him properly. I sat down in front of my closet, and with a look of dismay, began to go through the endless space of fabric. After what seemed like hours upon hours I finally chose a seductive little black dress cut high on the thighs, low for maximum cleavage and it fit like a glove, showing all of the curves I had to offer him. I had a nice dinner of Steak, potatoes and salads brought to my room. And I had the foresight to order champagne along with a six pack MGD (Most guys go for the MGD so I naturally figured he want one.). Unexpectedly there came an early knock at my door. Damn! He’s early. I quickly jumped up and looked in the mirror before I rushed to the door with glee. Calm down girl, this was just a one time thing…or at least I had hoped it wouldn’t be. He came in dressed in a nice and enticing dark red shirt that clung to him as I wished I could. But most of all I noticed that his flame red hair was spiked up. God how I wanted to run my fingers through his wild hair.

We sat down at the table and began to eat. He smelled of a very fine spice…of which I still don’t know. I looked up in-time to catch his eye and my cheeks colored a little. His smile was tempting yet made me angry! How could I let him see me blush?  He ate like a gentleman but I could see his eyes weren’t on the food but on me. In an attempt to get back at him for making me blush I rotated my shoulder to let the strap fall. He got up and I knew I had him! To my shock he walked behind me and gently placed his hands on my shoulders. A small tremor of anticipation shook my legs, I looked up to try and see what emotion would fill his eyes. Love? Lust? Longing? Or even hatred? But instead I got to feel his lips on mine…blood…all I tasted was sweet, lovely blood! His hands explored my body as a tremor of joy and longing shook me to my core and back. Slowly he lifted me out of my chair, our lips still pressed together; our bodies began to twist together like the vines of a pea plant.

 To retaliate for the way his hands were making me feel, I too ran my hands over his chest, in imitation of the way he caressed me. Steamy thoughts invaded my mind and all I could do at the moment was shake as my thoughts wondered. Slowly his hand found one of my straps and released it from its futile attempts to stay. Masterfully he had my dress on the ground seconds before I tore his shirt off. I clung to him fearful I may never again feel this intensity with the way he handled me. It was hard for me to remove my hands form their wondering but I just had to run my hands through his hair as I had lusted to do since this morning when he came to my aid. He placed me on the bed ever so gently and proceeded to bite on my neck. The bite was wondrous! I wish it would never end, if he could bring me this much joy in a single moment how much can he bring me for a couple dozen centuries…or at least until I get bored with him. Just as he released me I placed my arms around his neck to hold him close as I bit down on his neck to draw his blood so I could become one with him as he was becoming one with me.

After we had finished I lay next to him cradled in his arms. For awhile I just satisfied myself by making lazy circles on his chest with my fingers. His pain tolerance was incredible! Even after I had dug my fingers into his back leaving bloody claw marks from shoulder blade to the small of his well formed back, he had just smiled and went on without flinching. My curiosity finally got the better of me and I just had to ask: “What is your name my fiery god from the depths of hell and where be you from?” He was silent for a long, long time before I started to think I had asked the wrong question.

I continued to wait with my head rising and lowering with his steady breathing, just as I was slipping into dreamland he muttered to my ear: “My name is...Johnathan Matix...I happen to be fifteen.” I heard what he said and as I slowly slipped into unconsciousness I thought: Oh well, at least I hoped the Galactic Police would never find out.

****

Exert from Evan’s Diary of same day

 

THAT DAMN FIEND! How dare he touch her, how dare he touch my WOMAN!! I ran from that window and vowed to kill him. No matter how much time it takes no matter where he is or where I am I will know his every move. I will smile at him and shake his hand but I will do so with pain. He will think me a friend even a confidant and I will laugh as I plunge my knife into his tiny, black heart. This is the final time I write for I do not want him to find these………So I will burn-

© 2011 deepshade


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! I love it. Although i thought men are handsome not beautiful but that's just me LOL. Can't wait to read some more. Great write! The dialogue is good too

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 19, 2010
Last Updated on November 7, 2011

Author

deepshade
deepshade

CA



About
Have not been around for a few years, planning on re-writing some of this work and posting new works as well. more..

Writing