Evil unleashed

Evil unleashed

A Story by deepti07
"

A telekinetic psychopath is on the loose. He listens to no one. Driven by the thirst for power, he sets out to play a wrathful God..bringing in unprecedented destruction on Earth.

"
              EVIL UNLEASHED

    Frank had always been a rebel at school. He abhorred laws and all that was done to keep a community sane. Mutilating flies and other insects and watching them precariously balance their body on a window sill gave little Frank a rush in his veins. His overly conservative parents were quite perturbed at his demonic behaviour and kept him closed in his room for weeks, hoping he would repent and emerge out of his room as a sorry little boy. But Frank used this time to hone a powerful gift which seemed to give him much pleasure. He found out to his glee that he could move things with the power of his mind. And he used this power to slam doors on his parents' faces, leaving them bewildered. Or stick a nail into the bodies of those big boys who teased him at school. The blood oozing out of their bodies was a treat to little Frank's eyes. As he grew up, he became a menace in his school and the authorities refused to let him set foot inside the classrooms after he had, for fun, stared at a tube light for too long and made it shatter to smithereens. Frank's dejected parents decided he needed help and sent him away overseas to a residential college for trouble-makers. And that is when Frank decided to play God and teach "them" a lesson.."those" who were repulsed by him and made way for him with sheer fear written on their cowardly faces. He would teach them to surrender to him, to worship him, to give him all that he needed without asking anything in return and hail him as the greatest. And at this time, Frank was seventeen.


    The residential college was a dreary stone building with a deep moat circumventing it, so as to douse all possible ways of escape. The teachers were strict and unforgiving. To Frank, they looked like Loch Ness monsters, hell bent on churning the very life out of him. But he had his own way of showing them his displeasure. For instance, Mr. Taylor,the science teacher found his bookshelf on fire and this was tracked down to a stray piece of charcoal which had mysteriously made its way from the fire place to the book shelf. Frank smirked at this conclusion. The ignoramuses had no idea of Frank's telekinetic prowess.The next week, Mr. Cox, the art teacher, found his much praised painting splashed with black paint. And he could have sworn he had locked the closet in which it was kept. Mrs. Cruise too had her share of frights. She was at the college cafeteria, ravenously digging into her ham sandwich when her coffee cup seemed to draw strange patterns on her table. She heard an evil guffaw of laughter from the opposite table and recognized the throaty laugh as Frank's. But her story was eventually dismissed as an aftermath of having too much vodka the previous night.Frank took utmost pleasure in scaring people and with the increase of his number of victims, his powers also grew considerably. Now it was a child's play for Frank to smuggle the question papers from the college's safe. All he had to do was keep an eye on where the safe's key was kept. Then through his powers, he could unlock the safe and take the paper out..and all this by sitting on a comfortable chair in his room. While his classmates struggled with books and barely managed to get a few winks of sleep, Frank would glance through the question paper, quickly mark the answers in his book, read it and then snore away to glory. Because of this, he quickly gained enemies and no efforts were spared to make Frank's life a living hell. But his enemies learnt their lessons the hard way. One of them "accidentally" slipped from the balcony while yet another stabbed himself right in the eye while spreading butter on the bread. And another found his hand trapped in the dishwasher although he was sure the switch was off. And soon enough it was noticed that whenever these incidents occurred, Frank would appear to close his eyes with an intense frown and a malignant smile on his face. The college residents soon learnt about Frank's telekinetic powers when he was absent mindedly making a knife hover in air with his mind. The principal turned him over to the police and he was put into a solitary high security prison cell. And at this time, Frank was nineteen.

    Frank was nonchalant through all this. He knew he had the power to break through the prison walls. He knew he could muster energy to kill the guards by driving iron rods through their bodies. He also knew he could disable the alarm systems by snapping the power cords of the prison through his mind. An evil smile spread across his face. These men would be a testimony of his power. The power he had for so long nurtured and honed. The power which was coiled like a serpent in his body, waiting to lash out at the harsh world which had always been inhospitable to him. The time had come.

    Mr. Choveski was having his dinner at home when his cell phone buzzed. He picked it up, hoping it would not be another case of a prisoner's tantrum. As head of the prison security force, he had a lot to worry about. Especially about the new comer, Frank. The rascal's eyes seemed to follow him everywhere. Frank's very stare seemed to form beads of perspiration on Choveski's brows..as his thoughts trailed about the gleam of pure evil in Frank's eyes, he was brought back to reality by a voice at the other end "..and Frank Benson has escaped. Barring a few guards, all have been mutilated by rods. There is power outage and most of the prison is in ruins. Come immediately, Sir.". Choveski ran a shaky hand through his rapidly balding head and darted out through his door, bracing for the worst.


    Frank stood outside the bakery, having a hot bun which he had managed to get when the baker was busy serving his customers. The bun hovered near Frank's mouth and he took hungry bites off it, keeping both his hands in pocket to avoid the freezing cold. The prison escape had been a piece of cake. He smiled at the bloodbath he had created back there. The poor men were mere puppets, powerless and vulnerable to his fury. He looked at the darkening sky and anticipated a night of rain and thunder. Just what he needed to show the people what he though of them. He closed his eyes and dived deep into himself..into his very core where he could feel the dormant power waiting to rise. His arms rose up and he looked at the sky. To the onlookers, he would have seemed like a messiah, praying to God. But this was the very devil at work. Plotting to use the power of nature against his own brethren. Frank slowly started to swirl around and with him, the trees and the wind and the lightning swirled, destroying everything in their way. The screams of people only seemed to fuel his gruesome power and Frank bellowed, sending out powerful jolts of lightening in all directions. An hour later, the city of Rascher reeked of burning houses and charred bodies. Well satisfied with his work, Frank walked on to conquer other lands. His being screeched for more power and he quietly promised himself " I shall not rest until the whole world shivers at my name. Until all fall at my feet and kiss the ground I walk on. Until I become God himself".
    

© 2014 deepti07


Author's Note

deepti07
Feel free to point out the errors :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

143 Views
Added on August 26, 2014
Last Updated on August 26, 2014
Tags: supernatural, death

Author

deepti07
deepti07

Bangalore, Indiranagar, India



About
An individual with a zest for life. Yearning to know what is beyond the facade of humans. An agnostic by choice and an introvert by nature. more..

Writing