In my Dreams

In my Dreams

A Story by Phillitup
"

I believe myself to have quite weird dreams. I have them more often then some people and I haven't had a normal one in forever.

"
In my dreams...

My dog swinging on a green vine, using all four legs. She's tiny, about the size of a loaf of bread. She's inside a Disney ride, like several of these dreams. I'm saving my sister from the oncoming coaster, which will crush her if I can't pull her into safety. I pull her in, just in time. The ride is right beside a gas station. We stop on the way to ask if the PTA president needs help.

A purple, tentacled evil villain visits me while I pack for a field trip.

My dad stomps on my Ritz crackers while in line for Test Track. Evil Green fairy tells us coldly to keep quite.

I jump in my aunts, Canadian pool. It's right beside the Florida school I attend. I'm returning from a walk with my Drama class and a girl who lives down the street. A giant steps on my e-reader which flops into the swimming pool as I jump in: clothes, backpack, and all. It is ruined.

Slipping on water that doesn't exist. Walking around the ice pond. Boarding splash mountain in the wrong theme park. It breaks down and the people in the cars that are waiting to pull in to the driveway groan. Suspended above thin air.

Bombs, hurricanes, bedsheets, a teachers room I've never been in. A boy who all I know about him in real life is his name and the number on the back of his purple soccer jersey. There's only one six in the alphabet. He claims to be a relative of a Disney character that I've never heard of. Then I'm lost in the Haunted Mansion and can't find my mom. The walls are shrinking and I cry out.

There are many more dreams I remember...I don't have time to write them all down. These are true dreams and haven't even touched on repetitive, 4d, and nightmare dreams. Like the time Maleficent and my assistant principal chased me and my sister had to shake me awake. The alarm had gone off...so had one in the dream. And the giant, wooly, human eating caterpillar that haunts my worst nightmares.

© 2012 Phillitup


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this is much better than my poem....I enjoyed reading it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

Not true!

I'm glad
Jocie

11 Years Ago

yes true!
:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012
Tags: dreams

Author

Phillitup
Phillitup

FL



About
I am 14-years-old. I find inspiration all over the place: memories, ideas, things I notice. I like believing in things that others find impossible. I think that's the way I hope for a better future. .. more..

Writing