Dear Lost

Dear Lost

A Story by Phillitup

Dear Lost,

Recently you have seemed down. It bothers me. I met you, instantly we became friends. Your smile lighted up the room, you spread joy. Now, it's not like that. You sulk, complain about life. Complain about things you inflict upon yourself. I don't want to hurt you. Your my friend. I don't want to lose you to hate or disdain. Life isn't worth wasting. I want things to be as they were but every time I say that, you say "people change". You think I don't care, that there's nothing I can do for you. You negative attitude effects me, I'm tired of hating life. There's not enough time in life for that. You tell me your fine, but I know that's not true. You think that nobody understands. And yet, when I'm like this you tell me to stop. You say that my life is fine and that nothing that bad has happened to me. You claim I have so much to be happy about, I don't. But at least I take the little blessings in my life and appreciate them. I would be lost without you. Don't you realize?  Your a gift to the world! We need you. I've lost a lot, don't think I haven't. Don't go defensive, don't deny. I'm trying to help you, not hurt you. I'm sorry if I have. Tell me what I need to change. What will make you happy. Don't say I haven't tried, or I can't do anything. I would do anything to see you smile like you mean it again. I miss that part of you. I miss my best friend.

Sincerely,

Light in the Window

© 2012 Phillitup


Author's Note

Phillitup
If you know that your who I'm writing to, send me a message with the title of "Dear Light".

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on December 8, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012

Author

Phillitup
Phillitup

FL



About
I am 14-years-old. I find inspiration all over the place: memories, ideas, things I notice. I like believing in things that others find impossible. I think that's the way I hope for a better future. .. more..

Writing