GO GIRL!!!

GO GIRL!!!

A Poem by Baby Ricochet
"

Great video I found of women giving men s**t for being a******s on the air. Get em girl!!!

"

© 2014 Baby Ricochet


Author's Note

Baby Ricochet
My favorite is the black woman with the blonde hair because she's right. The second those kids are born the right to lifers stop giving a fuck about those babies and the women left to raise them because the vast majority of them are poor women of color. Just look at the right's voting against funding for reproductive health under the "right to life" banner. It's total hypocritical bullshit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

We've had the vote for less than 100 years we deserve to scream and shout if nothing else but to make up for lost time.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

That's for sure. Thanks Blue
Sad that there even has to be a fuss made about women speaking up for themselves...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Good point
We share a favorite; it's like they're all pro-life because they're bible-thumpers and nothing else. They want to pertain to conservative values, supporting pro-life just on the basis that a book written centuries ago says so. Which is hypocritical: I have no problem with pro-lifers save the fact that many of them are members of the GOP who antagonize abortion yet work so desperately to prevent funding for school lunches. They scream that you are a member of a backwards society for "taking the life away from children before they've had the chance to live" yet they do so themselves when the child is living.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

The right scapegoat the poor in much the same way the Nazis scapegoated the Jews and yet rely on vot.. read more
We have the same favorite. Very nice.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Well she's right. The second that child is born, f**k em.
Nice to see women standing up for what they believe in.We have come quite a way .Nice Baby R :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Yes we have but we're not home yet.
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

True that my friend :)
Yes, they are all right, but the Blonde is kick a*s. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Thank you KL

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 31, 2014
Last Updated on March 31, 2014

Author

Baby Ricochet
Baby Ricochet

Tampa, FL



About
I write just for the hell of it A way to spend some time Blurting out in cyber space Whatever's on my mind Maybe funny maybe tragic Emotional and raw Politi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Open Windows Open Windows

A Poem by MsJewel


Silent Dreams ~ Silent Dreams ~

A Chapter by s y e