Mark's back. For a little while, anyway.

Mark's back. For a little while, anyway.

A Poem by Baby Ricochet
"

Hi guys

"
I'm back!!! It's nice to see the place didn't burn down while I was gone. Maybe I'll actually write something decent for a change. Crazier s**t's happened. In the mean time I'll just leave my usual flip, one line reviews as has been my style since like forever. Hope ya'll don't mind. Have fun kids & don't fight. That was part of the reason I buggered off for a year. Man did this place get ugly for awhile. That & good old writers block. you can blame writers block for anything. "I got acid reflux." F*****g writer's block man. Thanks Obama."  

© 2016 Baby Ricochet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wellcome back :) and yup you can blame writers block for anything i hate that i'm having one

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

That's for sure.
Well it is heart warming and delightful to have you back with us, I've missed our platonic flirting and bashful exchange darling x always a delight to read you.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

HA! I missed you too Thomas.
We need to escape from here and there sometimes, just to let the air clear in our thoughts. However, dropping off the edge of the world doesn't appeal to most of us.. so, we cling on with our claws then scramble back with a grin and a little more determination to unblock the drains of our imagination! Welcome back and PLEASE, don't stop being you! .

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

Oh I won't. Thanks Emma
Smiling here....hey, gotta blame something. Nice to see you back here. Lydi**

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

Thank Lydia
I'm very happy to have you back. I hope you are doing well and having fun.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

I am. Thanks Coyote
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome.
Welcome back and yeah, I left for the same reason and came back recently. Good to see you.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

It's good to be back. Thank you
Welcome back home, here is home. It is not ugly, some people left, others came and myself and the likes of Rita, Jacob etc are still here. The block is a common thing but we keep moving and reading. Glad to see you

Posted 7 Years Ago


Yep - suffering from the old block myself lately. But, I've been checking in more, in the hopes that I might be inspired. I was able to ignore the ugly here, but unfortunately, it has exploded on other social media. At least here I see more kindred spirits...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

That's true. Thank you Rita
LOL ... yes the place can smell of troll now and then. But it has taught me to roll with the bunches a bit better. Most of the old guard has stuck around. I think might actually ... cough ... love each other. Welcome back, Baby:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

7 Years Ago

Thank you Pryde

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

475 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2016
Last Updated on July 21, 2016

Author

Baby Ricochet
Baby Ricochet

Tampa, FL



About
I write just for the hell of it A way to spend some time Blurting out in cyber space Whatever's on my mind Maybe funny maybe tragic Emotional and raw Politi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He will be... He will be...

A Poem by Gee