The Mystery Creature

The Mystery Creature

A Story by Ari
"

A strange creature that killed everything that lived millions of years ago. Beware of what you might find with the fossils that scientists are hiding from the public.

"
Once upon a time, when the Earth was still a brand new baby, dinosaurs roamed the land. People know about the dinosaurs and that they perished in an unlikely end. But what scientists don't realize is that the dinosaurs didn't die but some natural way like the meteor or a volcano. There was some kind of creature that was even more ferocious than the mighty T-Rex. This is what killed all the dinosaurs that once lived on Earth. 
The creature lived in a cave util the time was right. It hibernated like a bear. Once the creature awoken, it went hunting for an endless amount of food. This monstrosity ran through the forest, water and any other type of landscape to find the warm, fresh meat that it desired. The monster stood 8 feet in height and weighed more than the modern airplane. It's skin resembled a hybrid between a crocodile and a snake. Both tough and dry to repel water and mud that splashed onto the body. This monster could spend hours underwater and on land, almost duplicate to a turtle. 
One hot, humid day, the beast woke up from it's sleep in the dark cave. It walked on it's back legs and started it's breakfast with a healthy, meaty triceratops. It ripped apart the skin and flesh with the knife-like teeth. The brute scream up to the sky as if it was telling the jungle that it was coming to attack. The thing went on an eating rampage and taking every piece of meat that it could find. Leaving behind nothing at all. 
This is the true version of why the dinosaurs went extinct. Hopefully, this creature died when there was no meat left. If not, the human race is doomed. Good luck. 

© 2013 Ari


Author's Note

Ari
Don't read if your screamish. I warned you before hand.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you definetly have some dark ideas rolling around in your imagination, I approve! *evil grin*

Posted 11 Years Ago


It screamed, rampaged, slaughtered. And when all was dead or dying, it revealed its true nature; the human race.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hmm... interesting twist on the dinosaur extinction theory. Cute.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013

Author

Ari
Ari

Northirdge, CA



About
My full name is Ariana. I am 17 years old. I love anime, good food, reading, exploring new places and my friends. I'm a regular teenager but just on the weird side. The good kind of weird. My friends .. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Story by Ari