Murderous Beings

Murderous Beings

A Story by Ari
"

A werewolf that went out of control.

"
There I was, standing naked in the newly rained forest. Adrenaline lingered in my bloodstream, heart lumping so loud that it surrounded by sense of hear and a slayed body in front of me. My eyes searched all around for an answer of what could have happened to this unknown being that lie so lifeless before me. Terror blinded my sight and the forest became a kaleidoscope.
"Kylie. Sweetie, do you want to talk about this?" I turned to my left in a haze and a woman gently touched my shoulder. My vision returned and the woman is my mother. Ah, yes. I recall this scene. My mother and I left earlier that night for a run with the pack. But, what caused me to loose memory and attack with such force to rip flesh like paper? 
"What exactly happened?" 
The other pack members returned from their monstrous beats form to a human state. Bare male bodies worked in harmony to flip over the dead body. The horror-struck face was sky blue and had seen the true look of betrayal. 
"NO! I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING TO A FELLOW PACK MEMBER! I'M NOT CAPABLE OF KILLING!!" The face belonged once to a dear friend of mine, Jake. 
In my bare body, I ran past the trees that whisper the tales of my wrongdoing, past the stream that I shared so many memories with Jake and past the park where I first met him. 


All that I clearly remember to this day is the cool breeze on my naked body and the hot blood rushing through me.

© 2014 Ari


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 8, 2014
Last Updated on April 8, 2014

Author

Ari
Ari

Northirdge, CA



About
My full name is Ariana. I am 17 years old. I love anime, good food, reading, exploring new places and my friends. I'm a regular teenager but just on the weird side. The good kind of weird. My friends .. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Story by Ari


Nature's music Nature's music

A Story by Ari