How Not To Stay Single With The Tao of Badass System

How Not To Stay Single With The Tao of Badass System

A Story by Denzel123

Are you afraid of being single for the rest of your life or even being made fun of when your friends refer to you as the "40 year old virgin." Of course, you are twenty five and it's not like you're in the movie itself. You've had a few girlfriends but the problem now is that you are too busy for work and meeting girls is the last thing on your mind. When you come home from work though, everything seems to change. The apartment is empty and you often find yourself occupying time with the TV instead of some girl. How you'd love to wrap your arms around a delicate woman and smell her sweet perfume. You remember when you used to do this with your ex girlfriend but now you finally feel it's time to move on. My friend, this will be the hardest part of your life because chances are, when you play the date game you will constantly be comparing women. You need to know that each woman is different and in order to get what you want, you'll need to be upfront with her. Here are a few things you can do so you don't have to stay single.
Sign up for a few dating sites online. Add a professional picture of you at work or in a dress up photo shoot. We don't recommend doing a casual photo snap of you sitting on the couch with chips and a Playstation controller in your hand. Make sure to consut the review of The Tao of Badass System in here: The Tao of Badass Review: Tao System TRUTH FINALLY EXPOSED!!! A woman wants someone who takes care of themselves, has a good job, and isn't a couch potato. Go to certain events outside of your work. You are sure to meet up with a girl this way. In fact, about 70% of woman volunteer at certain events so why not become a volunteer. Scan the area and find a woman who doesn't have a ring on her finger. You can get to know her and spend your time helping her. Of course - this is just your excuse so you can get closer!
Most woman can be found around friends of yours. If you have a few guy friends - I assure you that some of them have single sister's who are around your age too. You can always get to know them through discussion about your friend. Most girls are nice to their brother's friends because they know that they'll be coming around more so this is a great way to find out more about her. Just make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend though and if you do decide to get with her, inform your good friend first. Also read about the author of The System Joshua Pellicer: Warning: Josh Pellicer, Is He For Real???? In order to not stay single, you need to make a move on the girl you are interested in. We recommend doing this verbally if you are not so shy. Let her know that you think she is a wonderful person. Starting out this way won't allow rejection and you can quickly see if she is warming up to you before you let out all of your feelings.

© 2013 Denzel123


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author