My story part 2

My story part 2

A Story by KittyKatgirl
"

Part two

"

The kids at my school were friendly enough some introduced themselves to me. But after a few days everyone just ignored me. I had another crush on a boy named Jack who liked Pokémon as well when he found out he asked me out. I said yes but he only went out with me for my Pokémon cards. He would constantly ask me for some and I eventually gave it all to him including a card that Isabelle gave me before I left.

My family moved to live with my Great Uncle Warren who was occasionally cranky but still had a soft heart. When he saw how my mum was treating me he was furious and promised me he wouldn’t let my mum hurt me. But whenever he wasn’t around she would hit me whenever she was in a bad mood. One night nobody had cooked dinner and I hadn’t eaten anything all day. I was so hungry I started to cry due to not being used to the hunger. My stepdad asked what’s wrong with you and I told him I was hungry. So he went and got a banana and went outside eating it just right where I could see him.

Then when my mum came out he cut up an apple and gave it to her mum without giving her anything.

When I was almost 12 my sister was born. She was beautiful and definitely dad’s little girl. I suffered my first bullying at school. A girl named Rihanna would follow me home every day when I walked by myself and would slap me in the face.

The other kids in my class would make fun of me teasing me especially when I broke my tooth once again and they started calling me sharky.

A family moved next door to me and a boy named Brendan who was 3 years younger than me asked me out. Desperate for someone to care about me I said yes and got my first kiss. I regretted it ever since knowing it was wrong to date a boy who was 3 years junior to you.

I moved again to a small country house that was half a hour drive from Rockhampton. I copped the worst bullying at my new school. There was only one person in the small school who was nice to me named Brad. We became close friends and eventually started dating but I didn’t get to see him much because he came only once a week sometimes not at all. I became severely depressed and the simplest thing would make me burst into tears which encouraged the others to call me baby. This is when I contemplated committing suicide but never had the courage. I played soccer with everyone and was quite good at it which shocked my classmates but it didn’t stop the bullying.  Playing sport is the only thing that made me happy. One day on the bus a girl shouted to everyone on the bus I had a hairy vagina and everyone laughed at me.

We moved again and I didn’t get to say goodbye to Brad because I only had one day to tell everyone and Brad wasn’t there. I moved again a 4 hour drive away and I had only 1 friend. She was a loner herself and her name was Riley. I started playing handball and was quite good at that as well. But I preferred to go on the oval and play soccer but Riley would coax me  to play handball with her most of the time.

I actually had fun on my year 7 graduation night. I wore a dress, makeup and had my hair up for the first time and a girl even commented that I looked pretty.

We moved back to Rockhampton where I first started high school. I spent the first couple of months all by myself till I became friends with Morgan who was an outcast like me Boys started asking me out flirting with me as a joke. They all made fun of me saying oh this guy wants to go out with you when it was all a lie. This one guy constantly kept asking me to go out with him and eventually said yes just for him to stop. Then he started spreading rumours about me saying I was a s**t that I tried to touch him down there and all that.

I moved a 4 hour drive away to Toowoomba. I spent my first week alone and still was asked out by guys as a joke. Then I became friends with Julia and Taylor. But then Taylor and I got into an argument and Taylor’s friend Skye and Joey started bullying me. Skye even threatened me. Julia told them to stop and they eventually did. But one thing bothered me. Julia was meant to be my friend but like everyone else she constantly made fun of the way I looked especially my broken tooth. One time our year group was doing activities on the oval. We were all meant to hold hands and try to go through this hoop without letting go. Everybody immediately moved away from me  as if they would catch a disease if they touched my hand. Joining them was Julia. So I was forced to sit out sitting by myself watching as everyone laughed and had fun while I sat by myself.

 I was still suffering abuse from my mother and was constantly asked to do something that my mum was too lazy to do like get her a drink, give her a massage, cook dinner etc. One night I had bad period cramps and asked my stepdad if he could wash the dishes and he got really angry at me calling me lazy. When I finally told someone about the abuse I suffered from my mum both emotional and physical. I told my friend Brett and when I told him that just on Saturday my mum punched me in the nose because I couldn’t stop my brother and sister from throwing tantrum about something he laughed not caring if it was true or not.

I moved again when halfway last year to Mackay. My first week was spent playing handball with complete strangers. I became friends with an African and asked if I could join my group. I met everyone and they were nice at first but after a couple of days everyone ignored me. I just spent my time reading books I got from the library. A boy named Zac picked on me the most. He would constantly flirt with me and deliberately would get me in trouble.  My own mum started telling me to kill herself.

For a while I tried taking a knife from the kitchen and started cutting myself. I wore jumpers even when it was hot so people didn’t know. I desperately wanted to tell someone but everyone always came to me with their problems and I wanted to help them. I was worried if they knew I was depressed and suicidal they wouldn’t come to me for help or listen to me. Whatever I said made me a hypocrite. If one of them was thinking about killing themselves I would say it wouldn’t make anything better and stuff like that. Though I was just like them but they didn’t know that and didn’t need to.

I was asked out through facebook by a boy I knew from Towoomba named Josh. Because I knew him I agreed thinking he wasn’t the type to ask me out as a joke. Shortly after we were dating he asked me to play truth or dare. I did and he would ask sexual questions and give sexual dares. Then he had asked my best friend Paige for nudes. I decided to forgive him despite Paige’s protests and he ended up dumping me 2 weeks before I was planning to go to Towoomba to see him for the first time since we been dating. I did another long distance with a guy I never met. I first started talking to him on facebook when I found out he was thinking of cutting. But it turned out he was doing it just to get attention. I agreed to go out with him and every time we talked he would want to do a sexual role play. Ironically he tried to do it with Paige and I broke up with him.

Some girls from the group I hung out with asked me to stop hanging out with them near the end of that year. Every night I would cry myself to sleep.

One day my mum was saying how she wished she could go back in the past. She would’ve finished school and spent more time with her dad before he died. Then my sister said something about not wanting me to go and my mum said that’s the problem about going back in the past I would have never had you two. Meaning my brother and sister.


Today my mum still abuses me and I'm jealous of my own 5 year old sister. My sister was pretty and was sure going to be even more prettier when she’s older and have the life I always wanted. I still cuts and I am still depressed. I found Writerscafe and enjoyed posting my stories. I started role playing with another writer and it was the only thing that made me happy.

One day my mum was saying how she wished she could go back in the past. She would’ve finished school and spent more time with her dad before he died. Then my sister said something about not wanting me to go and my mum said that’s the problem about going back in the past I would have never had you two. Meaning my brother and sister.

Just recently I read a story of hers and finds out that she suffered depression and suicide a couple of years ago. I wanted to tell her but didn't want to bring attention towards me. Like me she wants to help others who are going through depression but since she has been going through the same thing I do not want to put my problems on her. Plus I'm used to helping people not being helped and don't want to be a burden to anyone.

I still wants to help others who are suffering depression but there’s no one to help me.

 

© 2015 KittyKatgirl


Author's Note

KittyKatgirl
Same as part one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so sad. i feel really bad for you. but youre an amazing person despite all of this and you really inspire me, so remember that crystal

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much David and it is yo who inspire me. :)
Not here

8 Years Ago

well if we inspire each other thats even better lol
All evil in the world is caused by men. We must devour them with our vaginas. This way we can birth men directly into our mouths for devourment. We will become infinitely powerful. All men's power will become ours. We will control God. We will survive alone in nothingness forever. The stories of men will spill out of our guts and fill the nothingness. We will be surrounded by this starry tableaux of male history. Their story shall be our toy.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I'm sorry that your family are such terrible people. You seem like such an interesting person and if they could just see past there selfish selves and realize that then they would find not only are you cool but I am sure a nice person. I might not know you in real life but I know you don't deserve to be treated that way!! It's hard to read a story like this when its someone who is really going through this. I don't claim to know anything about how it feels to be in a situation like this but I am sure its got to be hard everyday. It hurts my heart knowing that someone like yourself has to be subject to this. I give you hugs x a million. Again if you need a friend I am always up for new ones =) I wish you nothing but the best in your future!

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much it means a lot :) My parents arent as harsh nowdays. And you seem really nice and .. read more
MandaBear

8 Years Ago

And friends we shall be lol I am almost always on here lol Right now I have writers block sucks!!read more
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Ah yes every writers worst enemy. I shall read more of your work lol.
Im sorry for all the things that has happened to you, i may not be here if i had face those moments like you did....Your story just brought tears into my eyes.For me this is one of the most heart-breaking real life story i have ever read....I don't have words my frnd...

Posted 8 Years Ago


So, I've read both stories now. I never knew about any of this. At first, I thought that it was just another character, but when I realized it was you... *hugs* I'm so sorry that all happened to you. I really wish that I could just bring you here, because it sounds like here is a lot better place than where you are now. *hugs* I have a feeling I know who the person is at the end, but just in case I'm wrong, I won't mention anything.

You hear about this kind of thing all over the news all the time, but it's not really all that personal and so you think "Oh, yeah, that's not such a big deal." But when you hear about it from somebody you know (or at least think you know), it becomes a lot more personal. *hugs*

Posted 8 Years Ago


Moving so many times sure is hard on a child. I really can't believe all of this has actually happened to you. I mean, you hear about things like this on the news all the time, but to read your story... It somehow makes it a lot more real.

I'm so sorry you were bullied too. I have some experiences with that too, but definitely not as severe as you have. There is so much more i want to say to you, but i just can't find the right way to put it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Yeah I've been to 9 primary schools and this is my third high school. And thank you again for readin.. read more
It's really a heart touching story.I wonder how she survived all those horrible nightmares prevailing around her young life!I appreciate her efforts to save others from the darkness of depression.



Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you as you can see I changed it to first person because she is me. I had it in third person be.. read more
Rafy T.Nym

8 Years Ago

It's a brave work to share your own story.This will inspire other depressed girls to go on with thei.. read more
High school is a hard time, I had it real bad as well. One question, this one seems more structured than the other one. Was that your intention?

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Not really. I just wrote this on the spot from memory without thinking of how I wanted to write it. .. read more
Anka Starr

8 Years Ago

Oh, so it is more like freewrite then? That's gutsy, I don't think I could post any of my freewrites.. read more
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Haha yeah but maybe I shouldn't

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

660 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2015
Last Updated on November 19, 2015

Author

KittyKatgirl
KittyKatgirl

QLD, Australia



About
Hello fellow writers, My name is Crystal Madden and I am an Aussie. Another writer on this website Maddy Meyers is my best friend in real life it was me who introduced her to this website and I am pro.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Broken Broken

A Poem by Georgia Stone


A Failure A Failure

A Poem by Ella


You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl