Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl
"

Lucy and Haven have a talk and lucy realises why he didn't make it to homecoming. But will she open her heart again or keep it locked away.

"
I went to slam the door in his face but he reaches out holding it in place. "Lucy, please can we at least talk?" He asked.
Looking into his chocolate brown eyes was a huge mistake, he could make me do anything if I looked into those eyes. I step aside going to grab a vase to put the flowers in. I find one stashed away in a cupboard and filled it with water before putting the flowers in and setting it in the middle of the table. "Thankyou for the flowers," I said with no not of gratitude in my tone.
I go over to the cabinets and found a couple of coffee mugs. "Do yoiu still like yours black?" I asked, mentally cursing myself for remembering that.
He smiles cockily and nods.
I add milk and sugar to mines, then hand him his, before sitting as far as I could from him. 
I take a sip looking at him, not wanting to be the one to start this conversation.
Haven sighs. "Let me explain about what happened homecoming night."
I set my mug on the table, leaning back, folding my arms, waiting.
"Well you remember Grady?" It sounded more of a statement then a question.
I instantly pictured the little red and white husky puppy that we had found on the streets pawing through the garbage his fur all wiry, obviously a stray. Haven had took him in, and doted on him. He will be about six years old now.
"Well he had escaped and I left my phone at home. I went looking for him and my car broke down. I under him in the woods and took him home. It was 3 hours after I was meant to meet you. I tried calling you, but you didnt answer. I ran to the dance and Caleb told me you already went him." He pauses looking at me waiting for a response.
I just look at him bewildered. I knew he was telling the truth. And there was times when he tried to talk to me before graduation but I just ignored him.
I look at the ground ashamed at myseld . I had wasted 5 years away from the place I lived most all because I was mad at him.
"I...i ... I'm sorry," I said not daring to look back at him. 
He comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder. "I know, I don't blame you for being angry. I mean isn't homecoming meant to be the best time in a teenage girls life?" He asked.
I look up ar him. "There was something else I was looking forward to," I said without even thinking.
He blushes making him look even more cuter.
He coughs to cover his embarrassment. "So friends?" He asked going out his hand. 
"Friends!" I said shaking his hand, though no doubt things will get awkward between us over the next couple of weeks. Especially when my heart races every time I see him and feelings that I have kept locked away ever since that night has been unleashed.


© 2015 KittyKatgirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwwwww, poor Haven. At least they're friends again. :)

Sorry it took so long, I'd forgotten a bit and came to check it... :P

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you :) And its fine lol hopefully I can have the next chapter up soon. I know what I want to h.. read more
Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

Lol, if you need help if be willing to help. All it takes is a PM. Thought probably not in the actua.. read more
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you. I'll remember that. I'll see how I go then I might ask.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 26, 2015
Last Updated on December 26, 2015


Author

KittyKatgirl
KittyKatgirl

QLD, Australia



About
Hello fellow writers, My name is Crystal Madden and I am an Aussie. Another writer on this website Maddy Meyers is my best friend in real life it was me who introduced her to this website and I am pro.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl