Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl
"

Lucy gets a surprise welcome back party and encounters another ex. But there's definitely no long lost feelings for him?

"
After he left I ordered myself a pizza and while I was waiting for the delivery I decided to have a nice relaxing hot shower. 
I stay under the hot water for 15 minutes washing my hair in my favourite shampoo then wrapped a towel around me before going into my bedroom. 
I go over to my suitcase and put on a pair of baggy slacks and a shirt that was bigger then me. I hear the orbell ring downstairs. I go and pay for my pizza then sit on the couch channel searching, smiling when I find a channel with a horror movie marathon. I ate pizza and was halfway through the fourth Saw movie shen I fell asleep.
I groan waking up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. 
Momentarily forgetting what I was wearing I go to the door.
"Who is it?"
"Its me Caitlin I have a surprise for you."
I sigh opening the door folding my arms. "So where's my surprise," I demanded annoyed she had woken me from my peaceful sleep.
Caitlin chuckled. "I see you are still grumpy when you are half asleep," Caitlin giggled. "Come on get dressed."
I roll my eyes then go upstairs changing into tight jeans and a red blouse. After a quick brush through my hair I go back downstairs but couldn't see Caitlin anywhere.
"Caitlin?"
Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and a piece of fabric was wrapped over my eyes taking away my vision. I felt someone tying the blindfold securely. Oh God someone was going to kidnap me or well... Adultnapped.
I open my mouth to scream but then stop when I hear Caitlin's voice from right behind me.
"Lucy its okay its part of the surprise," she giggled clearly amused at my reaction.
I scowl. "Couldn't you have told me you were going to blindfold me?" I demanded as she took my hand and led me outside well I think it was outside.
"I thought it might be more fun this way," Caitlin chuckled.
I hear the sound of a car door opening and her helping me into the passenger seat. I roll my eyes when I fet her put the seat belt on for me.
A few seconds later I heard the car start. We drove for about ten minutes before she stopped.
I was about to reach up to take my blindfold off but she slapped my hand away.
I hear the passenger door open and let her pull me out, straining to hear any sound that would give a clue to where we were. But there was only dead silence,
Cailtin came to an abrupt stop almost making me stumble forward but her grip on my arm held me steady.
I felt her take of my blindfold and I blink from the sudden light.
We were in the yard of a beautiful unfamiliar house. I gasped when I saw the table full of junk food and alcohol, a barbeque set up and a banner reading Welcome Back Lucy!
From beside me Caitlin whistled and suddenly people jumped out of nowhere.
I saw Cayleb and Haven first, then 4 people I knew from school, Hannah, Kieran, Erika and Toby. I swallow when I lie eyes on Toby. We used to date during ou freshman year till he got really possessive and tried to convince me to have sex with him.
Toby grinned at me and I saw the gaping hole where his front right tooth should be. As the end of our senior year he had gotten into a fight and lost a tooth. He also got expel!ed and didnt graduate.
Soon I was surrounded and Hughes by everyone. I try not to cringe when Toby embraced me.
"Okay now let's get this party started," Ciatlin cheered. "Honey can you please get the music started?" 
Cayleb nods and dissapeared to do what his fiancee has requested of him.
I bite my lip when I see Toby coming towards me. But then I felt Caitlin grab my arm and tug me around to the side of the house.
"Caitlin what is it?"
"Lucy I'm pregnant."
I looked at her stunned. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nods. "Does Cayleb know?"
She shook her head. "I'm going to tell him tonight."
I could see and hear her excitement. It was clear she wanted this baby even though she was only 23.
I smile. "Congratulations, you will make a great mother," I whispered hugging her.
"Thank you," she said gratefully hugging me back.
"Can I join?"
I pull away to see Toby looking at us well our chest with a perverted grin on his face.
Caitlin rolled her eyes and led me past him taking me over to the alcohol.
Before I knew it I was skilling the drinks and a few drinks later I start to feel light headed. Caitlin and the others egged me on except for Haven who hadn't even touched the booze,
Before I knew it, it was dark. Caitlin and Cayleb were inside doing I don't want to know what. Kieran and tghe two girls had left leaving only me, Haven and Toby outside.
"Its getting late you should go home. Come on I'll drive you." Haven said.
"No I'll drive her," Toby said already reaching for his car keys.
Haven immediately started to argue with him which suddenly made me angry. Maybe it was the alcohol in my system. "I get to choose who I want to take me home and I choose Toby," I said.
Toby grinned triumphantly and without even helping me I half stumbled, half followed him to his red Taurus.
I was relieved when he parked in my driveway. "Thank you for the ride Toby," I said reaching for the door handle but realised the.door was locked.
I turn to Toby trying not to look panicked. "Toby this is not funny, unlock the door," I demanded angrily
Suddenly Toby was practically on top of me forcing his lips against mine. I slap his chest trying to push him away but  just grabs my small hands in his big clammy ones and held them above my head in place, trapping me. He pressed hard against me forcinhg me against the door. I could feel the door handle painful jabbing me in the back making me wince.
I try to struggle hut he was too strong. Just when his free hand slid under my shirt I saw the drivers door wrench open.


© 2016 KittyKatgirl


Author's Note

KittyKatgirl
So what so you think about the characters? Haven? Lucy? Toby?
Also the next chapter will be Havens point of view

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohhhh, can't wait for what comes next! :3 Haven to the rescue (maybe). A few little errors, and the sentences were a little short throughout, but pretty good. I didn't quite see much of them in this chapter, but I don't like Toby, Haven is a little iffy, and Lucy seems a little crazy but really sweet. :)

And awesome! Haven's point of view!

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much :) And thanksnfor pointing them out I will try and fix it up. Just finished postin.. read more
Nice, great story, can't wait to see what happens next! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you I really appreciate all your reviews :) By the way the next chapter is Havens point of vie.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2016


Author

KittyKatgirl
KittyKatgirl

QLD, Australia



About
Hello fellow writers, My name is Crystal Madden and I am an Aussie. Another writer on this website Maddy Meyers is my best friend in real life it was me who introduced her to this website and I am pro.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl