Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl

Haven's P.O.V
I didn't trust Toby. 
Thus, why I was trailing his red Taurus keeping a safe distance away.
I park out of sight but still within vision of his car when he stopped in her driveway. I waited expecting Lucy to climb out but the door remained shut.
S**t!
I climb out and sprinted to the car faintly hearing Lucy's quiet pleas for him to stop.
I wrench the drivers seat door open and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt yanking him off her. 
I felt stinging blow to my cheek as he launched a punch and hit its target. 
I grabbed Him and we start wrestling. But I was much stronger then he was and had him pinned against the wooden fence hitting him.
"Haven stop," I heard Lucy cry from behind me.
I hesitate then let Toby go. He collapsed on his knees with pitiful sobs.
But his fear made him have comon sense and he bolted to the car, slamming on his accelerstor, and sped out of the driveway.
At the corner of my eye I saw Lucy was about to pass out.
I ran over to her, catching her just in time. I lifted her in my arms and carried her upstairs rememring where her old bedroom was.
I laid her down bending to tuck her in when I felt her hand on the back of my neck
I looked at her seeing she was conscious and she had that beautiful smile of hers on her face.
"You look so much hotter now," she said her words slurring a bit.
She lifted her head towards mine and the realisation she was going to kiss me caused my heart to start racing.
God I wanted to, more then words can say. But I couldn't. She was drunk and I didnt want to take advantage of her.
With all my willpower I pressed a finger against her lips stopping her. "Get some sleep Lucy."
She giggles and kisses my finger sending a shiver down my spine.
She almost immediately fell asleep and without a second glance I left.


© 2016 KittyKatgirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwww, how adorable. :) Still a little iffy, but adorable nonetheless.

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 4, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2016


Author

KittyKatgirl
KittyKatgirl

QLD, Australia



About
Hello fellow writers, My name is Crystal Madden and I am an Aussie. Another writer on this website Maddy Meyers is my best friend in real life it was me who introduced her to this website and I am pro.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl