the girl of my dreams

the girl of my dreams

A Story by DiANA

 

It was about 3:20 AM and I heard my phone vibrating I decided to not pick up

Then I checked to see who called. It was my best friend I thought to myself it must be important if she was calling this late.

 

I called her back. The phone barely rang when she picked up crying hysterically.

 

“Why are you crying? What’s wrong?”

 

“The craziest thing just happened!”

 

“Tell me!”

 

“I’m scared.”

 

“Well then just go back to sleep.”

 

“NO! I can’t. I won’t!”

 

“Then tell me ALREADY!”

 

“Okay”

 

“I had this dream and when I tried to wake up I couldn’t, it was like something was holding me down and I couldn’t move.”

 

“Well what was it about?”

 

“There was this girl.”

 

“Who?”

 

“IDK”

 

“Well?”

 

“She was like about 9 years old and she had no eyes her face was dirty and bloody.

She had long black hair and an unforgettable scar on her left cheek.”

 

“WOAH! CREEPY!”

 

“Yeah. Well in my dream she was like telling me her life story, about how she got raped by these cruel men that kidnapped her when she was walking home from school. They covered her mouth so she wouldn’t scream. So she tried to bite him but he slapped her and told her if she tried one more thing they would make her watch them kill her family.”

 

“OMG!”

 

“I know.”

 

“What else happened?”

 

“Well he told her that he has been watching her for a month or two and he couldn’t wait to get his hands all over her. Then he locked her in his basement and there she stayed for several days, starving with no help. She searched around and found an old cell phone and …”

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yea hold on I heard something."

 

"ok."

 

"Well she found the cell phone and then she tried to use it but it didn't work. She tried a couple times and then it finally let her call 911. It was kind of hard to hear but she kept hoping that someone would help her.As soon as someone picked up the call dropped.

 

"Thats crazy."

 

"She felt this heavy breathing by her neck. She knew right away it was that horrible sick man about to attack her again. She tried to hide in the dark corners. quickly and quietly hurrying to another corner of the room and then she tripped and he knew where she was. He ran to her and gripped her up against the wall. She tried to fight back, she found a stick behind her and hit him in the face with it. This just made him upset so he pulled out his knife and placed it on her wrist."

 

"Physco."

 

"Yea.Then he cut her arm."

 

"What? Thats sick your making it up."

 

"I'm not. Just listen.

 

"Alright,did she die?"

 

"No, he ran up the stairs and left her there but he gave her food."

 

"WOW!"

 

"Anyways she found a flashlight and started to look around and she found a little door. It was hard to open but when she did a whole bunch of roaches ran out. She didn't scream though. She just kept walking in. There she saw tons of human body parts like legs and arms it was gross. She couldn't stand the smell and when she turned around that guy was behind her and said."

 

"There are just some things that little girls shouldn't see."

 

"He put her in this chair and locked her there. She started to cry. He took this spoon shaped tool and scooped her eyeballs out. She screamed for her life,then stopped and thought what's the point now."

 

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

 

"Yup then she died."

 

" Well what do you think it means?"

 

" I don't know, but it scared the s**t out of me."

 

A couple of days passed and the one day we went to pick up her little sister from school and we couldn't find her so we asked her teacher and she said that some man picked her up. Her uncle or something. Iris said "All my uncles live in puerto rico."And thats when we realized. I told her that maybe it was that guy from her dream.

 

 

© 2008 DiANA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it. I enjoyed the foreboding, deja vu feeling of the story and the ending. I wouldn't use the abbreviations in it though, it breaks up the rhythm of the piece when you come across an abbreviation ( meerly a suggestion).

Posted 16 Years Ago


i like it =)
its ike if the girl had deja vu about what happened to her little sister!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i like it but is very tipicale and i like the way you made it yours but i still think it is good

justin:):)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i don't get it... ? lol

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice work, the dialogue was very natural. You painted a very vivid picture with your words.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2008
Last Updated on April 7, 2008

Author

DiANA
DiANA

diANA, IN



Writing
iTS OVER NOW iTS OVER NOW

A Poem by DiANA


wOrd? wOrd?

A Story by DiANA