Blood Tears

Blood Tears

A Poem by Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

Her Tear drops fall like acid rain,

as she looks at herself through soulless eyes.

 

A simple life, of happiness lost through temptation.

Whispers of promise lured her, now death surrounds her.

 

The hopes and dreams she use to have scattered to the night winds

now nameless faces are her crimsons passion.

 

Once where there had been beauty and sunshine is now only

darkness and shadows.

Creatures of the underworld that she only thought as fiction

are now her own harsh reality.

 

Beautiful to the eye, yet ugliness is her life.

She is forever cursed, she lives to see others die,

and she will always cry blood tears.

© 2008 Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This reminds me of the character that I created Countess Evelynn Valkzak, and her great sadness she has for her life. I do love your Vampire poem and your idea here. But I feel that it could be written better, I believe you can do it, because of the other poetry that I have already review and they are wonderful. Please don't take this to heart, and stop what you do best, I'm not saying you are an awful poet, I'm stating you have the talent just put it to the test, and write your best...This poem needs a little something to make it like your rest, wonderful.

Posted 16 Years Ago


16 of 16 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

beautiful

Posted 16 Years Ago


this is great. i loved it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I am sure a lot of people will relate to this peice. It was a very good write and I enjoyed reading it. Dark is a hard thing to write and get out the meaning at the same time. You did a great job here.

Posted 16 Years Ago


one of those pieces where i'm left wanting more but know the descent into darkness should not go further. I think your dealings with the underworld and creatures of the night are always so spot on. much kudos to you. very enjoyable.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This was brilliant, dark, real and so true to alot of people. They suffer so much they become their own suffering. I loved every sentence in it. You really brough this redemptiion poem to life in dark tone. Great write here.
acid rain, that is superb imagery.
so is crimson passion
blood tears and so many other descriptions in the piece, well done!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

The sadness of the night dwellers, the base fear and loathing, mixed with the desires for that which kill you. Excellent write, kudos my dear!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Me
Very nice. You captured some of the purest human emotions (sadness, longing, sympathy) through the eyes of a vampire. Nice work.

~chad~

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jon
Really good write - sultry, sad and dark but with an interesting theme - to write a piece about a vampire that touches so strongly on their humanity is a very skillful thing to do.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 6 people found this review constructive.

I loved this poem such true meaning. Your choices of photos fit it quite well.
Beautiful to the eye, yet ugliness is her life..
She is Forever cursed, she lives to see others die,
and she will always cry blood tears.
Beautiful to end it!


Posted 16 Years Ago


9 of 9 people found this review constructive.

Loved the piece but have to admit I thought it was about Pairs Hilton in the beginning. I often comment when I see her she looks soulless and empty. I was like hey has she been into my thoughts and is writing them out for me. LOL

Loved the piece great flow and a pure joy to read.

Posted 16 Years Ago


10 of 10 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2367 Views
33 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

FL



About
I am a 36 year old married female.. My passion is to write. My genre is mostly in paranormal, paranormal romances and fantasy fiction. I have three wonderful children (Danyale 19- Josh 16 and Kymb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..