Sounds of Sorrow

Sounds of Sorrow

A Poem by Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

Listen to the sound of misery,
an agonizing sound so mournful
The angels weep.

Look at the face of sorrow
a look so pitiful that the angels
weep.

Feel the hurt of the unforgiven , so
painful the angels weep.
Watch as the chosen falls so unbelievable
the angels weep.

 

© 2008 Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

LOL, your's as well hey =) thats one reason I'm painting at the moment, my daughter can do that with me and its not morbid LOL... Angels weeping and crying, I think about that from time to time, mainly when I'm crying, mainly when I'm crying over someone else's sorrow,, I wonder where were they when we needed them,, I like the song by Shakira: How do you do... I think that sometimes, and I wonder, do they cry do any of these deities cry. The thought that they may you have put down well in which instances they may if they did.


Posted 16 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

nice

Posted 16 Years Ago


you are not morbid you have a great talent. I hate when angels cry.

Posted 16 Years Ago


The chosen often times do fall. God's children don't always stay on the riteous path. We were born sinners and sinners we shall die.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Angels weeping isn't morbid? : ) No, it's nice. Nice to know that the angels hear our cries, feel our pain, and perhaps lessen it in doing so. I like this piece. It touches my soul.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Naw, you're not being morbid, you're just trying to explore yourself in order to know how to be your own person. Believe me, I know, because I've been there and done that and still at it now.

Anyway, I really do find this writing rather enjoyable, eventhough it did affected me and sadden me in some ways...


Posted 16 Years Ago


First off, thank you so much for your review, I'm very new at this! I enjoyed this poem; great imagery to you too!

Posted 16 Years Ago


I absolutely love this! Very interesting thoughts and I absolutely love the flow. Great write... wouldn't even know that there is a block!

Posted 16 Years Ago


The repetition of the phrase "angels weep" seems to be quite unoriginal. I recognise the parallelism, but you've already done that with the beginning of each stanza, in the senses. What else do the angels do? What are they weeping about? This feels more like an introduction than a whole idea--there's so much you could develop, that you could say, or are you trying to say anything at all? I realise that it was written to shed writer's block, for which you have my sympathies, but I do not feel that it is your best work at all.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is a nice poem, and very different than your usual work. I feel there is a place for all types of writing, but you do this really well.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very sad but powerful... I am sure the angels cry a lot when they look down and see all the hate and intolerance in this world.

Posted 16 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

990 Views
53 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

FL



About
I am a 36 year old married female.. My passion is to write. My genre is mostly in paranormal, paranormal romances and fantasy fiction. I have three wonderful children (Danyale 19- Josh 16 and Kymb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


this kinda blue this kinda blue

A Poem by Rain