Chapter Two: Needles

Chapter Two: Needles

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter Two

I wake up in a pool of my own blood. Still in same damn place, I guess it wasn’t a dream, damn. How wet I feel lying in the blood. I try to think. My mind won’t let me think about my own memories. What the hell is my name? The anger of not knowing is killing me. The pain in my stomach is setting in, it’s almost unbearable. Suddenly and violently, images flooded my mind. A car. A stunning black haired woman with the most amazing hazel eyes. A knife. A empty house. I snap back to reality. What the hell was that? What does those things mean? I feel sick and I throw up more blood. I hear voices through the wall. I look up at the ray of light. Its blinding to my eyes. Just then, the door burst open. Two men come in, I turn to get away. They grab me and force me on my stomach; I feel a large pain in my arm. The room starts to fade. Damn, I think I have been drugged. I hate needles.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool!! LOVED it, and as always, great read!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing