Just the Beginning

Just the Beginning

A Chapter by Dragon of Poetry

   Soaring miles above ground, through the clouds that rest high. Looking down at everything and its pure beauty, with no humans who would corrupt this land. Looking down to only see the fellow Draconian Recruits, that my father and I brought home this past week. With their beautiful colors and various shapes and sizes.

  

   The head master beckons me to land. Naturally I obey, for he does have much power over me.

  “Lucinda, you need to stop flying so much. Your exams are next week.” I switch to my human form, even though I don’t like it.

  “But Head Master, I’m observing. I’m gonna miss this place when I leave to go to Earth”

  “I know my dear. Messaline is a beautiful place. This is why we will never bring the humans here.”

  “I am aware of that, sir. I’ve done my research about them.” I paused, “So many deaths in one day! We never have near the amount they do!”

  “We are highly developed Lucinda, much more than they are.”

  “They only have one form, how do they do that!?”

  “If you insist on flying you may continue, I just wanted to warn you.” I changed back to my natural form and flew off.

 

   Before you get your horses crazy, I will tell you about myself. As you’ve seen my name is Lucinda. I am 14. Although this is only my human age, in Draconian I am over a million years old being my dragon form has been passed down from many before me. I live on the planet of Messaline. Odd name huh? It is named after the Draconian creator, Messaline R. Autin.

  Draconian? What’s that? I bet that’s a question you have huh? Well let me tell you what we are! We are a breed of dragons whom were genetically altered by M. R. Autin. We can change to any form we please and possess great power, and the hierarchy of us all can use a little thing we call “dark magic” that can harm those we wish with just a flick of our claws. Although many girls were created as a Draconian it soon changed, now they’re many males and only two girls left in existence, me and the other is yet to be found.

  The word “draconian” comes from its meaning “harsh punishment”. This is true, when a Draconian breaks even the slightest rule then they are punished severally. For example, if a girl is found in the military then she and the commander is sentenced to death.

  You see, not everything is fair on our planet. Females do not have many rights, just one exception. Me.

   One more fact about me, I’m not fully Draconian. My brother and I are twins born from Satan and his sister. Since my name is Lucinda my brother is the male version of it, Lucifer. We were soon adopted by Keith and became instead of just the Prince and Princess of Hell the future Prince and Princess of Messaline. We could choose to be both, I want to do this, but Lucifer can barely handle one job.

   I know this is a lot to take in, just hang in there. You’ll get it soon enough, I promise. Anyway. Back to the story? You can stop listening now if you’ve lost interest. 



© 2015 Dragon of Poetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on October 27, 2015
Last Updated on October 27, 2015