Fiery Seductress

Fiery Seductress

A Story by Kathryn Jenkins
"

The loving side of a serious man...take a look at one of the soft moments Christophe can share with the woman he loves most.

"

The library was his favorite place in the whole castle. It gave him plenty of space to think. The smell of books brought back peaceful memories of when he was a child. Christophe would have enjoyed the quite a while longer if it wasn’t for Roseanne walking through the door.

 She was in a beautiful green dress that made her fiery red hair shine. It was almost like looking into a blazing fire as she walked closer. The hair wasn’t the part that captured him every time though. It was those green mysterious eyes that always made him melt. God, every time I see her it’s like the first time all over again he thought.

“Sitting next to the fire like always,” she said.

 “Enjoying the quite” Christophe replied.

 She sat down next to him and embraced his hand. Christophe could smell roses. The smell was intoxicating. He found himself slowly awakening to the teasing aroma.

 “You need to stop worrying about her,” Roseanne said.

 “Worrying about who” he replied.

 “Kerowyne is a strong girl,” she began. “She comes from a strong and powerful bloodline. There is nothing she can’t do.”

 Christophe didn’t respond he just stared at her in the fire light. She doesn’t know what is to come he thought.

 “I do no one thing, love” he said.

 “Oh, what’s this?” Roseanne asked.

 “We best make every moment count” Christophe said.

 She turned her face towards him with a questionable look across her face. Without another word he embraced her. Christophe didn’t need words to show her how much he loved her. All Christophe knew was that every night he gets the chance he will make it memorable.

 Christophe pressed her close and kissed her. Christophe brought her down onto the floor and looked into those green eyes. She smiled up at him.

“Why are you being so friendly, dearest?” she asked.

 “Don’t know just feel like making you happy” he said.

 She was content with the answer apparently. Christophe didn’t resist when she pulled him in. I’ll leave the worrying to another day…he thought. He fell into the moment of passion.

Christophe woke to find himself on the library floor the next morning wrapped in Roseanne’s arms. “I’m going to hate having to leave you, love” he said softly.

© 2013 Kathryn Jenkins


Author's Note

Kathryn Jenkins
I welcome all criticism, especially grammar and spelling. I hope you enjoy :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Normally I am not a very romantic or emotional individual but you can actually feel the illusion of love oozing from your words. You can actually visualize how much Christophe cares for Roseanne. Well done but watch the spelling in some parts--quite, quiet; no, Know...Otherwise everything else is fine.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathryn Jenkins

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the review...I will go in and change that around. I sometimes get so involved .. read more



Reviews

Interesting work looking forward to read more

Posted 10 Years Ago


Captivating piece.
Hope to see how the story rolls.
Fix the spellings as suggested by crystalandra.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Normally I am not a very romantic or emotional individual but you can actually feel the illusion of love oozing from your words. You can actually visualize how much Christophe cares for Roseanne. Well done but watch the spelling in some parts--quite, quiet; no, Know...Otherwise everything else is fine.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathryn Jenkins

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the review...I will go in and change that around. I sometimes get so involved .. read more
This is an enchantingly romantic write, very descriptive, realistic
Dialogue. As of now, maybe my eyes are crossing, but I so far
Haven't found any grammar, etc mistakes.

The only thing I would suggest, is breaking up the sentences more
into paragraphs, easier on the eyes that way.

I enjoyed the way you ended this, a small cliff hanger. I am
Confused though: most likely it's me but where can I find
Chapter One because I really enjoy the whole fantasy
Aspect, so far the characters seem delightful.

Will 're visit later on, keep writing :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathryn Jenkins

10 Years Ago

Thank you, I will take what you said about the paragraphs into account. I am presently doing a rewri.. read more
ms. barrie

10 Years Ago

Ah, I figured that. You're very welcome, Kathryn. Looking forward to reading chapter one,
Enj.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 9, 2013
Tags: Tarzinea, Fantasy, short story, Christophe, love

Author

Kathryn Jenkins
Kathryn Jenkins

Sioux City, IA



About
I am an aspiring writer that has a strong love for the fantasy genres. I have started my blog Dragon Knight Chronicles to help other fantasy lovers like myself to feel inspired and to help them get pu.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..