Freedom

Freedom

A Poem by dreaming dame
"

Expression, truth, angel, love, freedom, confiedence

"

She moves like an angel,

she thinks she's alone,

It flows free, the feeling,

of love, hate, and life.

 

So smooth, soft with confidence,

He sees her but stays quiet.

on and on she dances,

an unending spring of life.

 

He sees the Freedom. She's sure,

There's Love, Laughter and Life,

He knows now he loves her,

He wants her to be his wife.

© 2011 dreaming dame


Author's Note

dreaming dame
this was written at a time I was
feeling trapped. Let me know what you think!!!
As always, the truth.:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is it a case of male domination disregarding the opinion of the woman to make her his wife?
The mystery is enjoyable.
I love the contrast in the aspirations of the man and woman.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice! I really liked this one. Short but yet so Powerful !

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was amazing and I could see why you wrote this when you feeled "trapped" as you put it. I loved how the man feel in love with the woman's ability to be herself. Like a bird flying free in the sky. Nice jo!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This reminds me some what of a book i read. It was really good, the words flow very nicely, and great imagery. That's all i can say, nice job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the creative imagery, of a boy/man witnessing a girl/woman of such freedom and falling in love with that. "on and on she dances, an unending spring of life." A great line and a great poem!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very passionate poem excellently written! keep up the good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Freedom is odd word when it come to love and relationship. I was free for 36 years. I did great things. I traveled the world volunteering for every war or problem. Today I wouldn't trade anything for the moment I held my daughter for the first time. Now I have my grand kids. I have no freedom. But I have a reason to be alive. I like the poem. Two views were described in the poem. My line in one of my poem somewhere. "Freedom is when you are alone without love, family and walls to hold you. Real freedom is a lonely road." A excellent poem. Made me think.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooh, really nice one! Maybe I should write happier, more posative poetry... Anyway, the title goes really well, cause the poem itself just feels so free. A light and encouraging read. Love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw I really like:) You're awesome just like always:) Oh an thanks for the reviews:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


this was really good, i loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 3, 2011

Author

dreaming dame
dreaming dame

Southern Ontario, Canada



About
I'm 18 now, finally the age I dreamed of being as a kid lol. Life has shown that lessons can be taught in a very difficult way.. but I believe in finding the little things of beauty in everyday life.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


MY HERO MY HERO

A Poem by afra