Dr Gregory Brammer Becomes Volunteer Physician for the Homeless Outreach Program

Dr Gregory Brammer Becomes Volunteer Physician for the Homeless Outreach Program

A Story by Dr Gregory Brammer
"

Dr Gregory Brammer volunteers to help the underprivileged patients of Seattle and Tacoma Homeless Clinics.

"

As a medical professional who has worked decades in the field, caring for people in need of emergency medical services, it was only a matter of time until Dr Gregory Brammer joined some of the many outreach programs in the Greater Seattle Area. This type of emergency allows the doctors to meet the most endangered, most unfortunate people. Core issues like homelessness, drug and alcohol addiction, violent crimes and the lack of access to mental care come up on a daily basis within the organization. Simultaneously, these medical professionals are being confronted with some of the most challenging cases in the most demanding medical environment imaginable.


When a medical professional is faced with these situations, they have two choices: either do everything in their power to make the system and the end result better, or leave that segment of the field for good. Dr Gregory Brammer Gregory Brammer has of course chosen the former, joining various non-profit organizations that do outreach programs for homeless people. These programs are extremely important because they allow the most unfortunate, underprivileged people to have access to basic medical care, something that otherwise would be completely out of reach for them.


The mobile outreach program allows homeless people to have basic health care, providing nonjudgmental medical services to these people by bringing the service directly to them. In the Greater Seattle Area, that happens in homeless clinics that are located in Seattle and Tacoma. These are the two main locations where Dr Gregory Brammer will provide clinical care and consultation. The outreach program managed to garner a wide variety of different medical professionals and health care workers. Without them, the program could not operate.


With the combined effort of the leaders of the program, nurses, outreach workers, volunteers and doctors like Dr Gregory Brammer, the goal is to help as many homeless people as possible while trying to earn additional funding for the cause. By going directly to the homeless people, the organization is able to build trust with then, allowing the medical professionals to work in a more comfortable, and less dangerous environment where the underprivileged can get the medical care they so desperately need.


To Learn more visit at :

© 2016 Dr Gregory Brammer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 25, 2016
Last Updated on August 25, 2016
Tags: Dr Gregory Brammer

Author

Dr Gregory Brammer
Dr Gregory Brammer

University Place, WA



About
Dr. Gregory Brammer is currently serving as Physician Medical Legal Consultant for BrammerMD, which is a medical and legal consulting company that was established in 2015. He created the company after.. more..

Writing