FB1-26 "Tyr's Nightmares, part 1"

FB1-26 "Tyr's Nightmares, part 1"

A Chapter by dw817
"

She screamed to high heaven and it was the most terrifying thing in the holy world cause it made a terrible gurgling sound as she was sucked into the muck from her weight.

"


      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE




Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size


F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© February 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



CHAPTER 26 - TYR'S NIGHTMARES, part 1

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


It was not even 4am when I heard a pebble pop against my bedroom window.

I looked to see what caused it and saw that Tyr was down there in her shortie little nightgown looking anxiously up at me from the ground level.

I opened my window to get a better look. "Getchur button downed here." she yelled up to me rasping her voice in a harsh whisper as if that would prevent the neighborhood from hearing her.

The moon was fully out and there was a slight chill in the air I noticed. Muttering to myself, I put Teepo, my Teddy Bear back in bed. Then putting on my own robe went downstairs to creep out the front door. She was waiting there for me.

I yawned sleepily, "What's going on, Tyr ? Jeez, we get up in 4 hours !"

She had on her familiar nightgown with kitty cats I'd seen before when I spent the night with her onetime. The cats had their tails forming hearts decorated around it.

She also had little plastic lambs with Z's on their heads bobbing and holding her wild red hair in place. Despite this nightwear she was wearing her regular tennie-shoes.

Tyr herself was positively beaming with evilness. You could see it in her eyes, her face, and her mouth. Omigod ! She was up to something truly wicked now and I had no idea what !

"Tyr -" I started to say a little nervously hoping I wasn't going to be on the receiving end of her deviltry.

But she wasn't really listening to me. Clearly she was thinking about something else. I looked at her in the moonlight and right then noticed just how beautiful her hair looked.

I was getting ready to make a nice comment about it when she interrupted me, "Get dressed."

She was serious and all business now. "We gots lots of worked to done, Dev."

I went back upstairs and got dressed but she stayed in her nightgown. When she seemed suitably ready I finally asked her, "What's going on, Tyr ?"

She looked to me, "We gotter get to the struction site behind the school. We gone to need bunchees of towels too, kay ?"

I crept back in the house to the bathroom and got some towels out. I better make sure they aren't the regular towels or my Mom might miss them. I bundled them up in the backpack and left and locked the front door.

Then I went to the back of the house to get my bicycle back to meet her.

"Ok Tyr." I said wheeling it where she was, "We got the towels now WHAT are you doing ?"

"I'll splainering it alls later." she said cryptically, then looked at my backpack and pointed to it. "Just in case." she said solemnly. I knew she was referring to the towels inside. She reached over to the bushes where she had her Princess-Pedal bicycle herself.

Then we bicycled to get to the construction site behind the school. There was no traffic on the road and we didn't even bother to wait for the lights to turn green to cross the road.

I knew if she got me up this early it was going to take a bit of doing for whatever she had planned.

I thought she was going to one of the partially developed buildings for extra materials to her mystery project but she turned off to the side to stop at one of the construction toilets the workers used during the day.

"Tyr," I buzzed angrily following her, the headlight on my bicycle was shining off the reflector from her own, "You shoulda thought of that before we left !"

Tyr rotated her head and put a finger to her lip for me to shut it when she suddenly lost control of her bicycle. But turning back around she recovered it nicely.

Then she screeched her 2-wheeler nearby it and grabbing the collection of towels from my my backpack as I stepped off myself. She then tossed them to the side of the structure - right in the dirt I noticed ! I gave her a sour look but she ignored it.

Then she crept back to the front, opened up the door of the portable facilities on a noisy metal hinge, then raised the toilet seat and looked in the bowl like there was seriously something interesting there.

"What'd you do, bury gold in there or something ?" I called after her, peeking around the corner. What DID she want here ? I asked myself.

It certainly seemed to be a lot larger than most of the portable toilets than I was familiar with like at carnivals. I wondered why this one was so big.

"Get down." she whispered loudly interrupting my thoughts..

"What ?" I called out confused, I didn't understand.

"Getchur button on the ground now !" she yelled not bothering to whisper.

I dropped like a stone and there was a horrible gurgling sound from within where Tyr was standing.

All of a sudden bright blue liquid flung out the opening Tyr was looking in and swirled over my head around the back of the construction toilet along with semi-solid pieces I don't care to remember.

"Gross !" I yelled and whispered at the same time.

"Shhh !" she hissed back.

Finally the magic act was finished and Tyr was standing there looking right in the opening. It was huge compared to the size of both of us.

Maybe construction workers needed more girth ?

"C'mon in !" she invited in a strangle warm and friendly tone.

"Do I have to ?" I asked seriously.


* * *


Tyr sounded exasperated, "Yeah, you gotta see this ! It's so coolio !"

There was an especially long pause. A cricket chirped tentatively thinking that was all the noise for the night. I was ready to go home now and give the cricket the peace he deserved. Tyr scowled at me, I guess there was no way out of this.

"Do I have to ?" I repeated crinkling my nose breaking the silence again. The cricket went silent waiting for us to finish our tirade.

Tyr, finally groaning in frustration leaned out the door to grab my hand, I stepped inside not quite so voluntarily with her and then she tried to push my head in the toilet opening to see something.

"Looksit, it's alled clean."

I really didn't want to look and resisted her pushing me cause I remember her doing that to me with a different toilet back in 3rd grade.

But I did look. Man it really was clean, like someone scrubbed and polished it. It went down about 4-feet, a perfectly hollow cylinder. "Did you do that with your," I paused, "telekinesis ?"

"I bizzy practicin' when I left the othered night." she said, starting to return her voice to normal since it was clear we were the only ones out here.

"So what now ?" I asked. I looked in. It really was squeaky clean. I added, "You know, you could get paid for cleaning out folks' toilets." I continued being silly. "You could be Miss Tidy-Boo. Your cute red-haired face would be synonymous for clean toilets !"

I laughed derisively, and Tyr paused, suddenly frightened at the wide opening. She stared at it and remembered something. At once, Tyr put her index finger in her mouth and sucked on it with all seriousness.

I had seen her do that before and I knew right now she was deep in thought, thinking about things.

Something terrible happened a long time ago to Tyr that I was completely unaware of.

When she was 4-years old she went to the carnival with her Mummy, all dressed up like a sweet little pixie. Tyr was completely cute and pretty with her tu-tu and bouncy wings that were made out of sparkly fabric her Mummy made for her the night before.

And instead of going into the children's tent to use the little girls' and boy's room like kids her age were supposed to, she skipped all that and went to the adult porta-potty all by herself thinking she was a big enough girl to do it too.

She was 4-years old after all !

And as she waited in line, a few concerned mothers asked where her own Mummy was.

With her finger in her mouth and twirling her shoulders shyly fluttering her sparkly little wings, she pointed to her Mummy on the side, talking to a girlfriend of hers who also showed up at the carnival.

They shrugged thinking, she'll be okay then, and returned to wait in line.

Finally it was her turn, and with great effort using both her hands and leaning her full weight against the heavy door, she struggled and finally pushed it open to see see the massive opening ahead in the pot.

The door whacked her on the back, almost catching one of her wings, but then releasing it, and pushed her inside the stall with the tight spring on it.

A little sunlight came in from the ceiling, and she looked down marveling and fascinated at how big the hole was compared to the starter plastic insert she remembered at home, especially since she had never seen one of these before.

She listened outside to hear her mother still talking with her girlfriend.

Proudly, as her Mummy taught her, she hiked down her tu-tu and put her own little bare bottom over the massive opening, after all, she was a big girl now !

But after trying desperately to hold on to the sides of the opening for almost a minute, she slipped in her bottom fell, right through the middle !

For a moment she struggled with her arms to pull back out but then her front legs suddenly flailed up over her head and she fell through bottom first.

She screamed to high heaven and it was the most terrifying thing in the holy world cause it made a terrible gurgling sound as she was sucked into the muck from her weight, all the way up to her shoulders and smelled so awful too, like bad beanie weenie !

It took an off-duty fireman and policeman to pull her out of there with big thick rubber gloves, and comfort her wrapping her in a little motor-oiled towel from a security truck parked nearby.

Then they tried to find her Mummy who had apparently wandered off to the tent, thinking she was in there.

Though no-one could stop laughing at Tyr for the horrible way she looked, and that was the worst part !

And her Mummy who finally saw what happened was completely red-faced with embarrassment and humiliation.

It took nearly an hour to clean her up with a hose installed at the carnival for removing face paint, while all the other kids her age gathered around, also dressed up like little woodland animals.

And they laughed cruelly at her and her pixie outfit was beyond ruined, and the pretty sparkly fabric wings had broken off in the bottom of the septic tank.

One hateful older boy, at least 7, was thoroughly enjoying and watching the whole affair. He went up and whispered something really mean in her ear while she was still crying as her mom cleaned her with the hose.

And most of Tyr's phobias today were built up on those fateful words he said those many years ago.

"You belong in there." he hissed a whisper harshly at her.




END OF CHAPTER 26


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"It was not even 4am when I head a pebble pop against my bedroom window."
In the opening, you forgot to type the "R" in heard.

I yawned sleepily, "What's going on, Tyr ? Jeez, we get up in 4 hours !"

Instead of having that extra space between the words and exclamation points, it should be close to them. The same applies for question marks. It should read:

I yawned sleepily. "What's going on, Tyr? Jeez, we get up in 4 hours!"


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

8 Years Ago

I think I might do =VERY= well at horror, but this would likely be accompanied by nightmares for me .. read more
RealistMe

8 Years Ago

I call facebook "stalkbook."
dw817

8 Years Ago

Oh ... I haven't been in there in so long. I think all I have is a page there to redirect traffic to.. read more



Reviews

"It was not even 4am when I head a pebble pop against my bedroom window."
In the opening, you forgot to type the "R" in heard.

I yawned sleepily, "What's going on, Tyr ? Jeez, we get up in 4 hours !"

Instead of having that extra space between the words and exclamation points, it should be close to them. The same applies for question marks. It should read:

I yawned sleepily. "What's going on, Tyr? Jeez, we get up in 4 hours!"


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

8 Years Ago

I think I might do =VERY= well at horror, but this would likely be accompanied by nightmares for me .. read more
RealistMe

8 Years Ago

I call facebook "stalkbook."
dw817

8 Years Ago

Oh ... I haven't been in there in so long. I think all I have is a page there to redirect traffic to.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 1st Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing