FB1-56 "A Night Visitor"

FB1-56 "A Night Visitor"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"Open wide for the airplane !" she said in her kid-voice again. I remembered the time she treated me like I was younger and got MAD, so I caught myself from laughing and opened wide for her.

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size

      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© June 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



CHAPTER 56 - A NIGHT VISITOR

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: EVERYONE


I clicked off the lights and pulled the colorful covers up over me.


It was then I realized you couldn't suffocate in either the cover or pillows as they both had a pattern of pinholes throughout the design. Sighing I leaned back, closed my eyes, and concentrated on the sound of the air which repeated in a hypnotic pattern.

I think I was just about asleep when I heard the door open with its telltale high-pitched electronic sound on the security lock.

It was Stefani and despite being punished for bad behavior, I was really hungry now and imagined I could probably eat a whole jar of Gerber's babyfood no problem.

"I'll be right there, sweetie." she said kindly and went to the bathroom along with a pack she carried. I never heard the commode flush. Some water ran along with her rubbing her hands with soap and then she came out.

"Are you hungry ?" she asked politely, shaking her hands dry.

"Yes, please." I said. Then I continued apologetically holding up my hand in askance. "Hey, I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, I - "

And she interrupted me. "Just a moment." She pulled up a chair and then showed me the jar - my punishment. Sure enough it did look like strained peas, though maybe more brown than green, and I didn't see a manufacturer label. Did they make it fresh here I wondered ?

It was small too. About the size of my hand. I was afraid it was going to be a big whopping amount like I was going to be in for some terrible mess to make me really sick.

Then she set the jar back in her dufflebag. "Let me see your left arm." she said seriously. I held it out and she clicked, rather loudly, a large bracelet on it which, sparking around the edges, chirped acknowledgement once it was on.

I rotated my wrist to look at it. While clunky, it was pretty cool looking.

I tried some of the controls with the fingers on my right hand and it had a little radio (which was currently running an Arkos advertisement about - you guessed it - do what you're told, and get rewarded, or be naughty and get punished), and pretty colored lights on the side that twinkled in time to the audio.

She touched the side of it and the radio went silent so we had the quiet music coming from the speakers in the room. Apparently they never turned those off.

There was a keypad and a strange lock on the side which I fingered for a bit but it didn't respond to my touch.

She spoke more seriously. "If you try to remove that, or leave the Arkos facility, it'll burn your wrist with over 10,000 volts of electricity, 'kay ? Don't remove it, hun'."


* * *


She continued. "Play your cards right and I'll get you a nicer room with less security. I'm also your new permanent counselor during your stay here. If you need something or a shoulder to cry on, you let me know." She smoothed back a lock of hair from her ear.

Then she put her pretty face up to mine and I could smell wonderful perfume. "I'm here for you, Dev. Just let me know what it is you want." She suddenly sat closer on the bed and tucked one leg in the bed with me. I can even spend the night with you if you're scared, I'm here for you, hun."

That was kind of odd, I thought to myself thinking about the last statement. Pretty sure that's not standard with ANY company policy.

Then she got up and took a small metal chain and fastened it to the long metal pole I saw earlier that was on the side of the bed facing the wall. She then lifted my arm with the bracelet.

I watched fascinated as she clicked the other part to the bracelet I was wearing in a slot apparently designed for locking. I could slide my arm all the way up and down the pole of the bed, but I couldn't pull it free.

I started cold sweating. I realized she wasn't going to let me go now ! I pulled a bit on the bed frame. It didn't even budge. Not one millimeter. This was one solid bed !

"Hey, relax." she said, seeing the fear in my eyes and smoothed some hair around my ears. "You're going be okie-dokie as long as you do what you're told."

She had the same kind of similar bracelet, but it didn't look as cool as mine. Hers was a dull grey and had only a few solid glowing lights on it to show activation.

She continued, "Now Dev, =I= can also shock you if you don't behave. All you have to do tonight is finish your babyfood and you can have a wonderful real breakfast tomorrow."

She tapped a button on her bracelet and a quarter of a second late, own bracelet beeped acknowledgement. She definitely had control over it.

She paused in thought and then, standing up for a second and still facing me, sure enough she reached behind her to hike up her panties again. She sat back in the chair. Maybe if I was lucky she would tour me the facilities and I could get to walk behind her and get rewarded with this nervous habit of hers. I could only wish !

"Okay !" she said finally, changing the tone of her voice to a cheerier one. "Let's try some of that babyfood !"

Then she reached back in the dufflebag for the jar she showed me earlier. Opening up the lid of the jar, she scooped out a spoonful on a little metal spoon she had. It didn't smell at all appetizing. Gerber Foods was probably not well-known for their savory products.

Then she faced me. "Open wide for the airplane !" she said in her kid-voice again. I remembered the time she treated me like I was younger and got MAD, so I caught myself from laughing this time, I DIDN'T LAUGH, and opened wide for her, as requested.

"Thattaboy !" she said and stuck the spoon in. "I closed my mouth on it. Well it DID sort of taste like mashed up green peas, but really warm and wet. Maybe some other vegetables in there too. It tasted, well, it didn't really have a taste, but I guess babyfood is, well, tasteless. It was definitely all mashed up, and heated too, not terribly warm.

"Did you heat this up ?" I asked curiously.

"Yes I did." she said crossly, and then looked at my microwave. "I can heat it more if you like." Then she looked back at me, "Who wants cold babyfood anyways, now stop talking and eat up. You've got another jar after this."

"Just two jars the same size. No more ?" I asked seriously. She nodded. OK, I could do this. I breathed a sigh of relief. I was expecting worse.

She held out another scoop, bigger than the last. "Here comes the airplane !" she sang. I think she was enjoying this. This punishment wasn't too bad I thought.

But just then, a weird warmness crept over my face, however, like the air-conditioner was not working right. I was frightened for a moment but then I just attributed it to the closeness Stefani was to me, and - perhaps I really liked her ?




END OF CHAPTER 56


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved reading this piece. :-)

Kaze~

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

Ah - but it goes - hmm - sour if you will. Stefani is not a nice woman as you will soon find. :)
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

Haha, oh ok. :-)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 1st Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing