FB1-61 "She's Crazy After All"

FB1-61 "She's Crazy After All"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"Dear Arkos Director: Please commit my counselor, Stefani, to the highest security mental ward you have. She is completely insane. I may visit her on odd weekends for conjugal visits."

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size

      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© July 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



CHAPTER 61 - SHE'S CRAZY AFTER ALL
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Stefani continued, "In addition to that. I know you’re lonely here Dev. I don’t know who Tyr is and I really don’t care for the moment." She shook her head in frustration and I could see beautiful blue and violet sparkling earrings wiggle around her perfect blonde hair which had slight rainbow highlights to it.

She reached her fingers inside the palm of my hand and rubbed one of her fingers in a circle there and looked down at the bedspread before savagely flickering her eyes back up at me. Was that " a hungry look ?

"Arkos has no immediate plans for you, and I’ve not been ordered to do anything with you either. I think you’ve fallen through the groove in the system, and that does happen with a company as big as this one." she continued.

"I really do just want to take care of you. I have no children of my own, and I know you have feelings for me too, Dev, and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just a sign of love, and I love you Dev. And I hope you feel the same way for me."

She scooted closer and tucked one leg under the side of the blankets, prodding her leg at my own bare one which was above the material.

Stefani looked to me with a playful smile. Oh gee I couldn’t stay mad at her. She was just so cute and I was certain now everything would be okay now.

"Wouldn’t that be nice ?" she asked me. I nodded my head eagerly to everything she proposed so far and wondered what event we could attend tonight.

"Do they serve vanilla milkshakes at the bar you mentioned, cause that’s my favorite ?" I implored.

She nodded and smiled, glad I was going to be cooperative, "Of course, silly. Actually they’ll put a big scoop of vanilla ice-cream and caramel swirl on the top if you like."

I licked my lips in anticipation. Stefani pulled closer now and I felt the heat through her blouse up against my chest. I was feeling nervous again, butterflies in my tummy all over again, but I WANTED this feeling. She smelled so good. Even Teepo didn’t smell as good as her !

And Stefani made me feel so special, I told myself, a lot the way Tyr did. DOES ! I corrected myself, I was still bestest friend forever to Tyr, right ? But if I left here to go back to her, would I leave Stefani behind ?

Strange visions passed through my head. I imagined curling up with her at night, Teepo tucked under my arms and Stefani caressing my hair well into my sleep as she hummed and sang to me. It all sounded wonderful.

Seeing I was lost in thought Stefani reached forward and put her gorgeous reddies up against mine, not really kissing but brushing her lips against mine. I tasted super-sweet fruity lipgloss and it was so good !

"Because Dev," she said. "I want me to be a part of you."

I understood perfectly and nodded my head in agreement. She wanted to tell me about her, so I could know her better, and it would only be fair to let her know about me. Hey ! This could really work out ! Maybe she could even help me escape once she saw I really didn’t want to be here.

She pulled back with a look of bliss on her face, "And Dev, precisely at midnight, when you are asleep or almost, in bed with me, as the absolute sign of generosity and compassion to you I will give you my very special babyfood for a very sweet Dev every single night of the week."

D****t, I told myself, she’s crazy after all !

She continued as I gave her my look of extreme disgust, which apparently went right by her. "And Dev, when I give you my babyfood it will make you feel warm, cozy, and maybe even a little sleepy inside. And you’ll have beautiful beautiful dreams because of it. And the only thing you need to know is that I’m the only one that can give it to you."

She reached out and gently rolled her finger on my lips as I trembled to the touch. "I will do that for, Dev, because I love you. Because I want me to be a part of you."


* * *


Okay, she was completely and UTTERLY bonkers, but I did understand her logic finally, twisted though it was. Whomever she is with, me in this case, she wants a part of her to be a part of them. In this case her, -yuk- babyfood, as she made it herself. In a really sick sense of insanity and irrationality, it made sense.

I can’t BELIEVE after all the good things she said she had to ruin it with this ! She’s so pretty ! She’s so young and beautiful. She smells so great and tastes so good, especially on her sweet reddies. She has a drop-dead gorgeous figure. It’s not fair ! It’s just not frigging fair !!

Then she pulled back with a cheery expression on her face. "So whattya say, Dev ? Is it a deal ? Can I count on you to be here when I get back ? You can have your breakfast, watch TV and play on the computer if you like, and I’ll see you in the early evening for a fun night on the town, just the two of us ?"

Everything was perfect. Absolutely perfect except for the fact she needed to be committed to an insane asylum ! I imagined myself writing a letter while she was gone.

"Dear Arkos Director: Please commit my counselor, Stefani, to the highest security mental ward you have. She is completely insane. I may visit her on odd weekends for conjugal visits, however it is my sincere hope that she gets serious help while she is there. Thank you, Dev." I laughed to myself at the ludicrous letter.

But d****t ! Everything else sounded good ! She’d leave to go to work. I’d have my nice breakfast, watch a few cartoons, dabble on the computer, she comes in the evening, we go out, I get a great caramel milkshake, maybe see a movie and then return in the evening.

That’s wonderful ! And yes it is. And then at night we cuddle, maybe I get to really kiss those luscious reddies of hers with the fruity lip-gloss, then we snuggle and then, at midnight, well, ah, d****t ! C’mon Dev, no relationship is perfect !

Can’t you, well … can’t you at least TRY to do things her way ? I mean, I WOULD get used to the taste of her babyfood over time, wouldn’t I ?

And then it hit me. She doesn’t love me at all ! By feeding me her babyfood, she would eventually break my will ! I imagine a long-term consumption of this ― this MESS ― would leave me weak, tired, and groggy all the time. I wouldn’t be able to think straight for myself.

And in time I wouldn’t even mind. That would be terrible ! And in my weakened state, she’d feed me MORE ! And WHAT a feeling of complete power and control that would give her !

If I agreed with her now, I’d probably never get questioned about Tyr again but I’d also never escape Arkos ! She’d keep me completely in her control from a constant diet of her wretched babyfood. I doubt she’d ever let me eat real food again !

Eventually it would be the only way I’d get any nutriment, she’d make sure of that. If that happened I might never find the strength or will to get away from her ! I’d be forever trapped in Arkos … !

I couldn’t let her do this to me !

Then I realized I had left Stefani without an answer while I turmoiled in my thoughts. She was definitely waiting for one and the kindness was starting to leave her face. I had an answer for her. I hoped she was happy with it.

I sucked in a deep breath and thought I better yell it all the louder just in case she was deaf or pretended like she was.

"HELL NO !"

I must’ve really yelled it super loud. The expression in her face changed, and she looked like she was going to cry. I wanted to reach out and comfort her but knew I couldn’t, not at this point. There wasn’t anything I could do, not with what she had planned for me. A long minute passed in silence as she wept tears into her lap.

I reached out my hand to comfort her but then pulled back suddenly at seeing her fists clench. She had her head down and was now speaking with a little bit of anger in her voice and in a creepy tone I wasn’t familiar with.

"Dev, are you certain you are willing to turn down this kind of unique happiness I am offering you ? Are you REALLY certain you want to do this … ?" she asked me tremulously.

There was no sense in beating around the bush. She raised her head up to look at me and I saw tears staining those beautiful eyes of hers with the sparkly glitter eyeliner. Damn it was just so unfair but I had to be firm in my decision.

I nodded my head though it hurt to say it. "Yes, Stefani, and ― I’m sorry."

She nodded her head herself as if agreeing with me. "Then I guess you leave me no choice but to take things into my own hands." she said in a strange and oddly detached voice.

That sounded a bit curious my brain said as I caught up with the statement. "Wha
- what ?" I finally asked perplexed with a bit of a smile on my face, thinking she was joking about something.

She lunged forward and apparently had earlier extracted a thin surgical needle from her blouse pocket as she was bent over and jabbed me hard in the neck with it.

She rapidly squeezed out the contents grabbing my defending hand with her other, slapping it away, and then pulled out the needle to look intently into my eyes waiting for it to take effect.




END OF CHAPTER 61


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hey hey ... another powerful chapter ... nice work.

I have been listening to a fantastic podcast lately about writing, I am only telling you because I just get so much knowledge out of it. It is so easy to listen to and I find it incredibly inspiring.

Anyway here is the link to the website if you wanna check out the podcast :)
http://www.insidecreativewriting.com/

I am enjoying your writing :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

Thanks KWP, I'm - looking over the site. They are indeed audio podcasts. Yet - I don't write like th.. read more
KWP

9 Years Ago

there's always something you can learn from others ... anyway ... as you were :) x x x



Reviews

Sorry I haven't been reading more of your chapters. Been so busy with school and sports. Very interesting chapter. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

Hi MadKat. Glad you're liking it. Would you like me to correct your avatar so the text fully appears.. read more
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

Your very welcome. And thank you but it's ok. :)
Hey hey ... another powerful chapter ... nice work.

I have been listening to a fantastic podcast lately about writing, I am only telling you because I just get so much knowledge out of it. It is so easy to listen to and I find it incredibly inspiring.

Anyway here is the link to the website if you wanna check out the podcast :)
http://www.insidecreativewriting.com/

I am enjoying your writing :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

Thanks KWP, I'm - looking over the site. They are indeed audio podcasts. Yet - I don't write like th.. read more
KWP

9 Years Ago

there's always something you can learn from others ... anyway ... as you were :) x x x

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 1st Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing