FB2-34 "What Was Learned"

FB2-34 "What Was Learned"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"Dev, please stop it." Tyr said quietly. I looked to her and saw she appeared beautifully with a nice dress on and pretty sparkly shoes, somehow glowing like little violet jewels were in them.

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL 0 (zero) to reset the page size

       
  


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 2nd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© May 2015 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 34 - "What Was Learned"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Then I felt someone punch me again in my gut. I doubled over in pain.


They raised me back up. I stayed in the seat as they continued to shower me with filth.

Small price to pay for not getting beat up. I was used to abuse from Scant and his friends, just not this particular kind.

I was really feeling sick and nauseous now.


Then I saw Tyr. She turned to open the bathroom door, hopefully for ventilation as I was really feeling queasy now. She then stood on the side watching and smiling as the next bully approached me.

"Tyr !" I gasped as he closed in, "You need to stop this !" I looked to her and saw a teacher go by the bathroom door. He was on a unicycle and juggling balls. The balls turned out to be a boys' testicles, bloody, and messy splatting each time they fell leaving a trail of red behind him.

I jerked my head away from the terrible sight not knowing which was worse.

"Tyr !?" I implored again.

"Dev," she said quietly stepping forward to me, "You can end this nightmare, but you'll have to stand up for yourself.

"If you don't ? Well, I hope you like chicken soup !" and she giggled cruelly at me sitting down suddenly on the floor bobbing back and forth on her heels. I looked to her shorts to see she still had an impossible bulge there. What a nightmare ! I struggled to awake. My head jittered in its sleep and my eyes tremored violently but I just couldn't wake up !

I paused for a moment, I guess it did taste a little like chicken soup, as Tyr said. With that I relaxed and just waited for them to end.

"Dev." Tyr said quietly, and she looked ready to cry, "Make them stop. You don't need to have them do this terrible thing to you. Stand up for yourself. Only you can can make them stop."

I felt someone punch me in my gut again for the 3rd time. I raised back up with tears in my eyes.


And I was really feeling sick and my whole body was sweating from fear. Someone grabbed my neck forcing me against the back and flushed the urinal over me again and it trickled around me. The cold water actually felt pretty good against my hair.

"Dev, please stop it." Tyr said quietly. I looked to her and saw she was sitting in a corner on the floor, appearing beautiful, with a nice dress on and pretty sparkly shoes, somehow glowing like little violet jewels were in them. I tried to raise up to go and see her, eager to be rid of the nightmare, but strong arms grabbed my shoulder and held me down in the urinal again.

I cried out in pain.

Then I looked to Scant and he had balled his fist up and held it next to my chest. I got the message, just sit there.

Then I felt myself pee. I didn't have any control over it.One of the bullies pointed at me down there on my wet underwear.

Someone flushed the urinal over my head again which was a mixed blessing. I looked up at the water stream and caught it in my hands washing my own face from the terrible stickiness and stench. The bullies seemed to think that was funny so they held down the flush and laughed as I washed my face with the urinal's cold water for a good minute.

Then I heard Tyr again, but she sounded like she was in a hallway and it echoed, "Dev. ev. v. ." and I heard her crying now. She was mournful for what I did, perhaps as mournful as I was. I hung my head in shame. For a moment everything seemed to vanish.

But when I opened my eyes, I saw the cruel look of all the bullies again and still had some of the horrid taste. And then Tyr winked out of view like a flash of fire, and the light above snapped bright red with an angry buzzing sound. The sign and sound of a terrible nightmare's conclusion.

One of the bullies seeing that Tyr was gone, or was she one of the bullies herself ? Went to close the door again. As it closed I imagined a vise tightening around my neck. I was utterly ashamed of what I just did but I didn't see a way out. It was just the bullies and me remaining in the room.

Then I was raised up from the urinal. Wet mess dribbled down my mouth as I was dragged by the group to one stall and put face first in the toilet bowl. I didn't even bother to fight, eager to have my hair rinsed of the mess they put in it. As I looked on the small hole in the bottom got bigger and bigger until it was big enough to admit me. I gasped in fear !


* * *


Then I felt my underwear torn off painfully by breaking and ripping at the waistband. I was completely naked and then slammed headfirst towards the wide dark opening. I stared at the hole seeing that it extended for miles underwater.

I heard a gurgling of water as they touched the flushing mechanism and there was a gust of air that sucked me all the way down the hole with a loud splash. I looked around and saw only swirling water. The sound of the flush got deeper and deeper as if I was in a cave miles underground. The water got darker with shade until I there was utter darkness ahead of me.

I was somehow inside the toilet and nearly 20 feet away from the opening as I turned to look at the single solitary opening. I could only hope they didn't close the lid and seal off my only exit. I was holding my breathe but I didn't know how long I could keep it up.

I tried to swim back to the light as I saw the bullies crowding around watching me in the opening, they all had cruel smiles on their faces. I fought hard against the current to get back to the one opening of light.

Then there was another sound of a flush, much deeper in pitch, and I was swept away by the turbulent water. It was pitch dark then and I had no control over where I was drifting to. And then I had to breathe but there wasn't any air or openings to escape to !

I shrieked in fear and woke up from the nightmare in a cold sweat coughing and choking for oxygen ! I cried out to Mom and she was there in a hurry comforting me, asking me what I had just dreamed, but I didn't dare tell her. I swallowed hard and tasted the same terrible salty oily flavor I did from the nightmare.

I got up in a hurry to run to the bathroom and gargle with mouthwash as my Mom watched perplexed. It wasn't enough ! I hurled off my underwear and ran towards the bathtub turning on the water and pulling the stick to get a shower. As it splashed in the tub I rinsed my mouth hard in the stream, but it wasn't enough !

Finally I picked up the soap bar from the caddy and started sucking on it hard. As bad as it tasted, I wanted to do anything to get rid of the terrible flavor the nightmare let me keep when I woke. Eventually I tasted only soap and the horrid salty flavor left.

My Mom was right there outside the shower watching the door as I let the water hit me, unaware I was sucking on the soap bar. "Dev, are you okay sweetie ? Do you need to see a doctor ?"

She pulled back the shower door unbidden and was shocked to see the bar of soap hanging out of my mouth. I spit it out on the tub floor in fear of her seeing me naked. "Honey ?" she said with concern in her voice.

I coughed and my throat burned from the soap. I coughed again, "I'm fine, Mom. Just a bad dream. A terrible nightmare, but it's over." I closed the shower door again for privacy and added, "What time is it ?"

"It's nearly evening. You were sleeping a long time. Are you feeling okay ? Are you going to be up for dinner ?"

"No, I better try and have more oatmeal first." I said beyond the shower door.

"Okay, hun. You call me again if you have any more problems." and she pulled back the shower door one more time to kiss my wet forehead as the shower was still blowing water on me. She then closed the door again. Water trickled out of the tub on to the floor but she paid it no mind.

She was more concerned with me. I was more concerned with me ! I had hoped that would be the only nightmare of that kind I would have in a long LONG time. I cleaned up in the shower and paused in my thoughts.

SIM ! These nightmares, Tyr's kidnapping, the bullying I received at school every Wednesday, they were all going to end NOW ! I would see to that. And nothing and nobody was going to stand in my way !

As I made these big plans, my belly rumbled, reminding me that I was hungry. I laughed in spite of my rage with the world. Well, maybe just a little bit more food before I conquer the world.

I went back downstairs and heated up the oatmeal a 3rd time and this time ate it in the kitchen as Mom and Dad milled around preparing dinner. Dad saw me and tousled my hair. It was still a little damp so he wiped his his hands dry on his pants.

I ate my oatmeal in silence. Dad was the first to speak, "Are you remembering anything, Dev, about where you were ? You were kidnapped, right ?"

I thought for a moment. All I could remember now was the terrible nightmare. For a moment I thought my Mom had cruelly added salt to my oatmeal, but I knew that was impossible. I hurriedly gobbled another bite of it to cover over the bad memory. "No." I said solemnly.

Dad scratched at his beard. "Well, that's fine, son. I want you in school tomorrow. And you haven't forgotten, your Birthday is this Saturday ! Don't you remember ?"




END OF CHAPTER 34


Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2015 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I have not read the previous chapters, but this one def has me interested. The way you described the nightmare was thrilling. I could see the scene and feel the pain and fear. Amazing write you have here! I'm going to save this in my library so that I can read the rest of the book. Check out another one of my pieces if you get the chance. I always enjoy reading your work :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

8 Years Ago

Thanks, and yes - this is the most current chapter from the 2nd book. You can find the first book he.. read more



Reviews

I have not read the previous chapters, but this one def has me interested. The way you described the nightmare was thrilling. I could see the scene and feel the pain and fear. Amazing write you have here! I'm going to save this in my library so that I can read the rest of the book. Check out another one of my pieces if you get the chance. I always enjoy reading your work :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

8 Years Ago

Thanks, and yes - this is the most current chapter from the 2nd book. You can find the first book he.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 2nd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing