Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 2.

AN: Fangz 2 bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da chapta! (I blame you for this as well as a lot of other people.)  BTW preps stop flaming ma story ok! (Yeah, I don’t think that would stop people from flaming it. -.-)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. (Oh great more magical weather.) I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had.  My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun. (Don’t care.)

My friend, Willow (AN: Raven dis is u!) (Great character introduction. Loved it. Not.) woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened her forest-green eyes.  She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.) (I thought you were already pale. Why the hell do you need the foundation?)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Draco Malfoy yesterday!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Draco?” she asked as we went out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall.

“No I so f*****g don’t!” I shouted. (No need to shout. Plus I believe you do like him since you were blushing just few seconds ago. Wait, you’re supposed to be a Vampire. Vampires cannot blush.)

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Draco walked up to me. (Well that was unexpected, huh?)

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily. (Cause according to Tara you can reply flirtily. I mean it makes more sense to say I replied in a flirty tone, but that thought probably never crossed Raven’s mind. Since she is supposed to be the beta on the story.)

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked. (Why do we care?)

“Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert in Hogsmeade.” he told me. (No way)

“Oh. My. F*****g. God!” I screamed. I love GC. They are my favorite band, besides MCR. (Really? Would have never guessed.)

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.

My brain!



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Vampires don't have blood, they CAN'T blush. Where did you find this fanfic? :))
Also, Slytherin dormitories have beds not coffins for the residents.

Posted 9 Years Ago


My brain! XD
I love MCR too. I was wondering the same about the foundation. Maybe she wants to be even more pale than she already is?
I like Willow xD
She's my favorite character now, even though she didn't do anything. XD

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

Hahah XD I mean why would you use foundation if you're already white? XD
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

Yep, that's it XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

407 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing