Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 4.

AN: I sed stup flaming ok ebony’s name is ENOBY (Oh, Tara I love how you spell your own character’s name wrong. We are just going to call her Enoby from now on and forever.) nut mary su (That is not what that means, but okay.) OK! DRACO IS SOO IN LUV wif her dat he is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok! (I had no idea until just a little while ago that this meant to say. “They knew each other before, okay? How do you mess up that sentence so badly…never mind this is Tara we are talking about. So of course there will be a lot of mess ups.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“DRACO!” I shouted. “What the f**k do you think you are doing?” (Angry much?)

Draco didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. (But the car was still moving. So that means he just died. Oh how sad.) I walked out of it too, curiously. (Yay! Then that mean Enoby died too!)

“What the f*****g hell?” I asked angrily. (Awe too bad she didn’t die. Why so angry, sweetie?)

“Ebony?” he asked. (Don’t you mean Enoby?)

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore. (That makes no sense to me. Sudden mood change. Are you pregnant, Enoby?)

And then…………… suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. (He is on top of you…so that means you are on the ground. If he pushed you up against the tree that would make more sense.) He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time. (He put his penis into your vagina. You could just say that.)

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. (Didn’t need to know about that.)  We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….(You are a vampire you can’t get warm.)

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!” (This line has always made me laugh. It still does.)

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore! (No need for the dramatic pause.)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow!.......... (dramatic pause with a lot of dots) I am speechless! I would never call her a Mary Sue because her name is ENOBY and nothing else. I love your comments! I think she meant that they had been driving the car on the ground when he got out. Sad that they weren't in mid air.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I can imagine Dumbledore saying that XD
Only problem I was that it said he stopped the flying car before getting out, but the commentary said he hadn't and that meant they'd get run over.
Anywho!
It was hilarious xD
Well done. ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

Lol it was still in thee air xD that is what I meant
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

Ohhh XDD
That makes more sense.
Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

Yeah xD I forgot about that

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing