Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 6.

AN: shjt up prepz ok! (Don’t feel like it.) PS I wnot update ubtil u give me goood revows! (Good reviews, huh?)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my coffin. I put on a black miniskirt that was all ripped around the end and a matching top with red skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears. I spray-painted my hair with purple. (Don’t care at all.)

In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. (Blood is normally red, Tara. It’s not like it will ever be green!” Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top. (How unfortunate.)

“B*****d!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face (Ew! And I don’t care about what he looks like.) and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn’t have glasses anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like Draco’s and there was no scar on his forhead anymore. (Oh dear lord…why?) He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy English accent. (I love how you say he had a sexy English accent when he hasn’t even spoken yet.) He looked exactly like Joel Madden. (Of course he did.) He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I’m a girl so I didn’t get one you sicko. (Yeah, I’m the sicko…although you’re the one that wrote that, Tara. Plus your body can’t get hot you are a vampire.)

“I’m so sorry.” he said in a shy voice.

“That’s all right. What’s your name?” I questioned.

“My name’s Harry Potter (Oh brother.) , although most people call me Vampire (Why?!) these days.” he grumbled.

“Why?” I exclaimed.

“Because I love the taste of human blood.” he giggled. (That is not a good reason to call yourself Vampire .-.)

“Well, I am a vampire.” I confessed.

“Really?” he whimpered. (Why are you whimpering?)

“Yeah.” I roared. (No reason to roar at the poor boy! He did nothing to you!)

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Draco came up behind me and told me he had a surprise for me so I went away with him. (Best ending ever!)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why, why , why did she have to do that to Harry????

Posted 9 Years Ago


XDDD What happened to Harry?
I agree, best ending ever. Go away, Enoby or Ebony or what IS her name?
LOL I like how they go from roaring and whimpering at each other to sitting and talking like normal folks.
On to the next chapter!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing