Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 9. (My favorite chapter!)

AN: stop flaming ok! I dntn red all da boox! (That’s explains a lot.) dis is frum da movie (I doubt that is from the movie.) ok so itz nut my folt if dumbeldor swers! (Yes, it is.) besuizds I SED HE HAD A HEDACHE! (Like I said not a reason to swear at people, but okay.) and da reson snap dosent lik harry now is coz hes christian and vampire is a satanist! MCR ROX! (Okay then.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

I was so mad and sad. I couldn’t believe Draco for cheating on me. (He’s not cheating on you for the last time!) I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Draco. (How do you know it’s that tree?)

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a broomstick! He didn’t have a nose (You said he had no nose twice…can’t you read?!) (basically like Voldemort in the movie) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn’t gothic. It was…… Voldemort! (Brat, you just said that!)

“No!” I shouted in a scared voice but then Voldemort shouted “Imperius!” and I couldn’t run away. (Okay then)

“Crookshanks!” (That is not a spell!) I shouted at him. Voldemort fell of his broom and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I’m a sadist so I stopped. (Then why did you feel bad in the first place?)

“Ebony.” he yelled. “Thou must kill Vampire Potter!”

I thought about Vampire and his sexah eyes and his gothic black hair and how his face looks just like Joel Madden. (Don’t care. And no he does not look like Joel Madden you dumb brat.) I remembered that Draco had said I didn’t understand, so I thought, what if Draco went out with Vampire before I went out with him and they broke up? (You are so smart.)

“No, Voldemort!” I shouted back.

Voldemort gave me a gun. “No! Please!” I begged. (You don’t need a gun to kill him. You are supposed to be a witch.)

“Thou must!” he yelled. “If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Draco!” (Cool story bro. Tell it again. Not.)

“How did you know?” I asked in a surprised way.

Voldemort got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on his face. (Lol you are retarded.)  “I hath telekinesis.” (Don’t you mean telepathy? This always makes me laugh.)  he answered cruelly. “And if you doth not kill Vampire, then thou know what will happen to Draco!” he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his broomstick.

I was so scared and mad I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly Draco came into the woods.

“Draco!” I said. “Hi!”

“Hi.” he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) (Nope.) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.” he answered.

“I’m sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me.” I expelled. (Oh so you expel now. Cool.)

“That’s okay.” he said all depressed and we went back into Hogwarts together making out. (How is that even possible?)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Voldemort doesn't say I hath telekinesis!! He doesn't carry a gun with him! He doesn't need a broom to fly!! He doesn't give..........(dramatic pause with a lot of dots) dude-ur-so-retarded looks.

Posted 9 Years Ago


"Crookshanks!" That's Hermione's kitty cat, and THAT caused him to fall off his broom and writhe in pain?
"Voldemort got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on his face." XD I love how he can do that even though he's in pain.
"Voldemort gave me a gun." o.o He's loaded! I'd take it and probably shoot him with it.
"I hath telekinesis." ... That just sounds funny XD
I shall read on!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing