Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 15.

AN: stup flaming ok! (I would if you were a good writer, but sadly, you are not) btw u suk (Oh I suck? Well then write a great story and then I won’t) frum no on evry tim sum1 flams me im gona slit muh ristsz! (You really need to go to a mental hospital. You shouldn’t cut yourself over this.) fangz 2 raven 4 hlpein! (I still blame you for the monstrosity.)


"Ebony Ebony!" shouted Draco sadly. "No, please, come back!"


But I was too mad.


"Whatever! Now u can go anh have sex with Vampire!" (Your mad because he doesn’t want you to not feel beautiful? Okay.) I shouted. I stormed into my room and closed my black door with my blood-red key. It had a picture of Marylin Manson on it. He looked so sexy in a way that reminded me of Draco and Vampire. I started to cry and weep. I took a razor and started to slit my wrists. (Seriously you need to see a therapist.) I drank the blood all depressed. Then I looked at my black GC watch and noticed it was time to go to Biology class. (Oh really? You finally are going to a class. While you’re in biology why don’t you ask to  be dismissed so you can go to English instead to learn how to spell?)


I put on a short ripped black gothic dress that said Anarchy on the front in blood red letters and was all ripped and a spiky belt. Under that I put on ripped black fishnets and boots that said Joel all over them with blood red letters. (Don’t care!) I put my ebony black hair out. Anyway I went downstairs feeling all sad and depressed as usual. (Just five minutes ago you were angry. Make up your mind!) I did sum advanced Biology work. (How are you even in advanced Biology when you don’t know how to spell? In fact how are you even passing?) I was turning a bloody pentagram into a black guitar. (How do you turn a pentagram into a guitar? What?) Suddenly the guitar turned to Draco! (Wow. Cool story.)


"Enoby I love you!"  he shouted sadly. "I dnot care what those f****r preps and posers fink. Ur da most beautiful girl in the world. (Okay. Ebony, you need to stop thinking you are beautiful.) Before I met you I used to want to commit suicide all the time. (Yeah, okay.) Now I just wanna f*****g be with you. I f*****g love you!." Then…. he started to sing "Da Chronicles of Life and Death" (we considered it our song now cuz we fell in love when Joel was singing it) (Well then that was just random and no f**ks were given that day.) right in front of the entire class! His singing voice was so amazing and gothic and sexxy like a cross between Gerard, Joel, Chester, Pierre and Marilyn Manson (That is a pretty terrible combination right there…I’m sorry to all the singers that were mentioned.) (AN: don't u fink dos guyz r so hot. if u dnot no who dey r get da fuk out od hr!) .(Why don’t you? You don’t even know who they are.)


"OMFG." I said after he was finished. Some f*****g preps stared at us but I just stuck up my middle fingers (How wonderful.) (that were covered in black nail polish and were entwined with Draco's now) (Don’t care.) at them. "I love you!" I said and then we started to kiss just like Hilary Duff (i fukin h8 dat b***h) and CMM in a Cinderella Story. (Then why did you mention her? Brat!) Then we went away holding hands. Loopin shouted at us but he stopped cuz everyone was clapping by how sexy we looked 2gether. (I don’t think anyone would clap for that reason.)Then I saw a poster saying that MCR would have a concert in Hogsmede right then. We looked at each other all shocked and then we went 2gether. (Another concert. Wow.)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I bet Enoby/Ebony is bipolar. o.o And Draco's always sad lol Wonder what happens at the concert? XD

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
1 Review
Added on November 21, 2013
Last Updated on November 21, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing