AR- Chapter 6

AR- Chapter 6

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

Enjoy

"

6

-Yasu’s Past-

Part 2

                “Yasu,” Ayako screamed from the other room. Yasu rushed into their shared bedroom and saw that his wife had a panicked look on her face. Yasu didn’t like that look in her eyes.

                “What’s wrong, honey,” he asked looking at her deep in the eye. He was a little more worried about her than he was letting on. Yasu was also worried that there was something wrong their child. He noticed that she was sweating something fierce. It wasn’t all that hot in the room in his opinion. Then again his wife had so many mood swings in the last few weeks it was driving his other half crazy.

                “I think my water broke,” Ayako exclaimed and tears were entering her eyes. Yasu’s eyes widened with fear because he knew that baby was due next week. The baby was coming a week earlier than expected. Yasu wasn’t ready for his child to enter the world. He was also supposed to be starting lessons today. His plans were changed now.

                “Alright, honey, I will try to get you to the clinic as fast as I can,” Yasu said. He was still in shock and he was in a panic too. He was not prepared for this. Neither was his wife. He grabbed the bag his wife packed for when the baby was born. He knew that she was going to need it. He picked Ayako up into arms. He could feel her tiny body shaking from panicking. For some reason he knew that her panicking was not good for the baby. “Calm down, darling, don’t put stress on the baby. You know it’s not good for him.”

                Ayako nodded at him, but she had started crying because she was really nervous still. She knew that having her child was going to hurt, but she didn’t know how much. She wasn’t all that prepared for the pain. She wished she could hold Yasu’s hand, but she knew she couldn’t. Yasu hurried as fast as he could to the medical clinic. He rushed through the doors of the firm. The doctors that were present in the firm were shocked to see them early.

                “My wife is in labor,” Yasu exclaimed. Ayako was still crying in his arms. He didn’t like to see the tears on her face. Slowly, Ayako could feel the pain getting worse. Yasu now was starting to get nervous. He didn’t know how it was going to be raising a child. He was just happy that the baby was a boy. He was going to try to raise him to be just like him. Well the normal side of him…not Yaso.

                Yasu started to feel could feel his chest starting to tighten up. He could feel Yaso was trying to come out. He wasn’t going to let Yaso take over. Yasu didn’t want him to do anything to Ayako. He still could feel Yaso pushing him to come out. Yaso was starting to get angry.

                “Let me out right now,” Yaso screamed in his head. Yasu fell to his knees in pain. Yaso was starting to hurt him on the inside. The doctor ran out of the room because Ayako wanted him with her. The doctor was shocked to see him on his knees.

                “Are you alright, sir,” the doctor asked worried. Yasu nodded up to him and got up. He walked as quickly as he could into the room. Yaso was hurting him even more than before. Yasu was still going to try to keep him from coming out Ayako grabbed his hand as soon as he was in the room. From the pained expression on his face she knew his other half was trying to come out.

                “Please don’t let him out,” she asked pleading with him.

                “I’m not going to let him. I don’t want him to hurt you or the baby once he is born. I promise you now that he is not going to come out,” Yasu said. He gripped his chest with one hand and held onto Ayako’s with the other. He noticed that she was squeezing his hand pretty tightly. Ayako could feel the contractions coming with every passing minute. It was really unbearable for her. Yasu didn’t know what the pain felt like, but he knew it was awful. “You’re doing great, honey. Before you know it the baby is going to be out. It will take a little longer, but you will be able to hold our precious child in your hands.”

                He was trying to sooth his wife. He could see that she was starting to calm down a little bit. Yasu held her hand the whole time. When it came time for Ayako to push he swore his hand was broken. He was screaming along with her every time he pushed.

                Yasu’s chest was starting to scream out in agony. He knew that he wasn’t going to be able to hold back Yaso any longer. He knew he had to try with all his might now. Yasu thought of Ayako and the baby that was going to be born soon. That was going to give him the strength to keep Yaso in.

                When the baby was finally born his cries could be heard throughout the clinic. Ayako was the happiest of everyone that her child was finally born. She held her baby in her arms, close to her chest, and she held Yasu’s hand even tighter. The baby lay sleeping in the tiny blanket he was wrapped in. All of the suffering everyone had to go through a new life was created. Yasu was proud.

                “Let me out now, Yasu. I will not ask you again. I will just keep hurting you until you are weak and pass out,” Yaso threatened. Yaso was used to getting his way. Yaso was not used to his other half resisting so much.

                Yasu picked up his sleeping child and couldn’t help but smile. The baby looked more like Ayako. He kissed him on the cheek and then handed him back to his wife. Yasu knew that it was going to be a hard life for his child. He didn’t want that, but he didn’t have much control. He couldn’t stay in control all the time.

                “What do you want to name him,” Ayako asked her husband.

                “How about we name him Yuki?”

                “I like that. Yuki it is!”

                After that Yasu could feel himself growing weaker. He passed out cold on the ground. Ayako screamed for help. Yasu’s spirit still did not let Yaso out which was good for his wife and the baby.



© 2014 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YUKI IS YASU AND AYAKO'S BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. EVERYTHING JUST GOT REAL SO FAST I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTANNNNNNNNDDDDDD

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

XD I love your reaction!
First off. I laughed at the part where Yasu was thinking about her mood swings. Very human. In fact I am impressed how emotions are really gathered in this story as a whole. I also laughed when he was screaming with her during childbirth. I did because I remember how I felt when Anya was born. I wanted to scream or something. lol The strength was presented well also in Yasu for holding Yaso in...and I am very intrigued to where this spiritual union is going to take Yasu and Ayako and what this holds for them.. Anyways great chapter and welcome baby Yuki. xx

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

Awe, thank you for your kind review. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2014
Last Updated on June 11, 2014


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing