AR- Chapter 7

AR- Chapter 7

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

Enjoy.

"

7

-Town of Evergreen Terrace-

Final

                “Akio, wait for me,” ten-year-old Asumi called out.

                “Hurry up slow poke!”

                Asumi pouted and ran to catch up to with Akio. When she caught up to him she punched him playfully in the arm. Akio glared at her and then smiled. He started tickling her and she couldn’t stop laughing. “Cut it out! Stop it!”

                “Nah, I’m going to just keep tickling you until I get tired,” he said and kept tickling Asumi.

-

                “Akio, look over there,” Asumi said. Akio looked over to where Asumi had been pointing. She hit him in the side with her pretend sword. They were pretending to be swordsmen and Akio had fallen for her trick.

                “You tricked me! How dare you,” he said. He grabbed his pretend sword again and started to chase after Asumi. He jumped into the air and landed in front of her. She readied her weapon and he tried to strike her with it. She blocked every single one of his moves. “You can’t get another hit on me if you tried.”

                “Oh yeah,” Asumi responded. She was getting annoyed Akio was always winning against her when they played. She wanted to prove to him that she could beat him. She closed her eyes and she started swing her sword at Akio again. She hit him with so much force he dropped his sword. He was shocked. She brought her sword down and hit his shoulder…pretending to cut him.

                “Wow, I’m really impressed. I had fun fighting with you,” Akio responded. He sat down on the ground and she sat down next to him. She stuck her tongue out at him. He smiled, pulled her into his chest. Asumi blushed. She was not used to this.

                Before Asumi knew it Akio was kissing her on the lips. Asumi was blushing a deeper shade of red. She pushed away from him and Akio looked hurt. “I’m sorry, Akio, I just don’t think we should be doing that. We are best friends…and well I don’t want to ruin that.”

                “I understand,” he responded looking embarrassed. He looked down at the ground.

                “Asumi, open up, we got to get going,” Asumi heard someone knocking on her door. She got out of bed. Her hair was standing up and her eyes were half open. She opened the door to see Amidamaru standing outside. His jaw dropped when he saw her.

                “What,” Asumi asked glaring at him and yawned a little bit.

                “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it. We just got to get ready to get going. We are a little off schedule,” Amidamaru said. Asumi realized the time and ran to take a quick shower. They were setting off on their adventure. She was going to search for Akio’s killer. Excitement was filling her body. She was finally going to get her revenge if she could find him. She hoped that she would find him quickly.

                When she got out of the shower she got dressed quickly. Packed a quick bag and then they were off. Asumi had so much on her mind after all the dreams she had. Each one of those dreams was a memory of the past. Still Asumi didn’t want to think about it. That was when she was the happiest.

                Asumi hated the fact that she lost everyone that was important to her. She even lost the love of her life. She was in love with Akio, but he had never known that. She never got the chance to tell him. It was killing her that he never knew.

                “Hey Asumi, before we start off do you think we can stop by my house? I forgot something,” Amidamaru asked.

                “Of course,” she responded. She sweat dropped when she saw Amidamaru fall over something. He was so clumsy. She helped him to his feet. She sighed and waited for him to come back. She noticed that he had a sword now. “I never thought you would carry your sword. What is your swords name?”

                “My sword’s name is Kurama. I learned his name a couple of years ago.  Ever since then we have become inseparable,” Amidamaru responded while he was putting on the ointment. Asumi smiled and got her sheath. She put her sword in her sheath. She made some sandwiches for their journey. She took some money and put it in her pocket. Then they were off.

=

                “Come on, Asumi, you have to swing stronger than that,” Amidamaru yelled. Asumi nodded and swung Hoshida stronger. Amidamaru blocked her attack and swung at her. Asumi jumped into the air, brought Hoshida up, and swung her sword as hard as she could down. Amidamaru tried to move out of the way, but the force of the swing knocked him over.

                He was lying on the ground and Asumi was standing over him. Her sword was pressed against his throat. Amidamaru smiled, got up from the ground, and brushed the dirt off his clothes. He was just realizing how much stronger Asumi had been getting. He knew that he was going to be able to get her to the next level.

                Asumi was breathing heavily. She fell onto the ground and wiped the sweat off her face. She wanted to pour some cold water on her face. “How was that, Amidamaru?”

                “You are doing really great. I think you are going to be able to go to the next level. You are going to be able to do a move that no one is going to expect. Are you ready to learn it?”

                Asumi nodded and took a swing of her drink. Amidamaru started to explain the process. Asumi just listened intently.

-Outskirts of Ataku Town-

                “What does a person have to do to get some service around here,” a man said. He pulled at his green hair. He sighed and rang the bell again. He was starting to get even more impatient than before. He had been waiting for his ramen noodles for over thirty minutes. The building wasn’t even full of people.

                “I’m sorry, sir, but it’s just going to take a little longer,” the waitress said. She was scared of her customer. She had no idea why, but there was something about him that was making her uneasy.

                “It’s taking too darn long,” he said and got up to leave the restaurant. He couldn’t stand waiting for long periods of time. He sighed and went to look for another place to eat. Before he knew it…he could feel a familiar pain. The man screamed and then his other half came back. Yasu was taking control back. Yaso could not stand that.

                They collapsed in the middle of the street and no one bothered to help him.



© 2014 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"AND NO ONE BOTHERED TO HELP HIM"????????? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????????

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

yeah, people are rude!
Akio is getting a lil fresh. huh lol A very interesting and surprising chapter. The ending also..I had no idea that it was Yaso in the restaurant. A very nice touch!!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 2, 2014
Last Updated on July 2, 2014


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing