The Rant of the Disgusted S**t-paper

The Rant of the Disgusted S**t-paper

A Story by Janyce Helen Van Es

I am your trusted tissue paper and have literally stuck by you and stuck to you since the day you were born.  I dried your eyes when you cried. I dried your other side when you had accidents.  As time moved on, I wiped your nose and sometimes, you blew stuff into my body with a vengeance but it was just wet. Sometimes you blew a little blood in there but I could tolerate it. Now, you are mistreating me!

 

  I can take the nose thing and even the bottom thing since your leftover feces is filtered, but the spit? I just can’t handle the globs of spit with brown and green chunks heaving from your mouth right after you eat, embedding my delicate layers of soft thin tissue. If it was just the loose yellow stuff, I would absorb it delightfully but you are filling myself with nasty distasteful bacteria and virus infections. Then, you have the audacity to fold over my layers of soft lining and do it again!

 

  Don’t you think you could use a spittoon or a trash can? Maybe even the toilet! The toilet doesn’t care if you load it with virus infection. The toilet will just send it packing down a river of other crap. 

 Speaking of crap…you need to remember that the large stuff goes into that toilet and shouldn’t be stashed in my delicate body.

 

  I understand that some tissue paper won’t go down that drain hole without stopping it up but be realistic here. Mine is soft and pliable. If you just grab hold of the left over dingle-berries and expect me to save them for you in a trashcan with your other junk, like worn out razorblades, nasty hair from your brush, used up toothpaste tubes, empty bottles of smelly shampoo and conditioner slime, you have another thing coming. 

 

 

 

I can’t wait until Monday when the trash man comes to unload that piece of crap. If you can’t get it all off while sitting on the toilet, then take a shower, man! Wash it off with a rag and don’t clutter it into my body. Whew! I don’t know what your diet is, but give me a break here! Keep the globs of hard boogers and the balls of s**t out of my quilted, soft layered body!

Be cool, man. Remember... I am here for you.

 

© 2008 Janyce Helen Van Es


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol Very imaginative!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I truly got a kick outta this write. We all love to be amused, so it would seem lol!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow..
I hate toilet humor of any kind, but leave it to you to come up with the only way I might like it..and that's orginality. It was so creative I actually laughed. Kudos. Rain..

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Too funny@! of course, I sit here with the nastiest cold on earth as I read this - making me feel sorry for my little tissues now lol. You have a wonderful understated , biting humor that always makes your tales a great read.

laura

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow! Seriously, that IS FUNNY To the point of no return! Superb ! Great peice over here man! I seriously loved this! ~KA~

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is so funny, hilarious, made me laugh. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lol!!! I've died and came back to life after reading this! Your humor is the business, girl! You are too much.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2008
Last Updated on February 15, 2008

Author

Janyce Helen Van Es
Janyce Helen Van Es

Pottsboro, TX



About
I am just a hippie from the sixties: I Love to sketch, decorate and write. Gardening is my second delight My husband is lazy, and because we're both crazy, writers groups keep us out of a fight! It's.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..