No Hope

No Hope

A Poem by ebonpinion
"

No apologies are needed when you already know what to expect.

"
No, don’t treat my hopes as a delicate petal on a flower of the rarest kind.  Just rip them out of my heart and soul; just drain me till’ there’s not a single drop, then pour them down the sewer or whatever trash you think it fits in.  Don’t worry about me don’t worry about how I feel, just think of yourself.  Go ahead, be as rude as you want, but I won’t lie; I won’t say, “I don’t care”, because I do.  And yes it will tear me up inside, but I want to tell you this and I want to tell you now.  I will not expect you to say you’re sorry, I will not expect you to apologize at all.  I will not have any hope of you doing anything, because you have drained all the hope from me already.

© 2010 ebonpinion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I appreciate you direct style in this poem. What a gem of self expression.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Such a heartfelt, honest write that just pulls the emotion and depth from inside. What one person can do to another... reaching into them.. taking away all joy and hope.. This is powerful and stirring..

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2010
Last Updated on August 23, 2010

Author

ebonpinion
ebonpinion

LA



About
Writing and music is close to my heart. I mostly write poetry but I have also been known to write short stories, plays and song lyrics. I love to listen to and play music. I play the violin. My .. more..

Writing
Fight Fight

A Poem by ebonpinion


Fear Fear

A Poem by ebonpinion



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Old Old

A Poem by Muse