Fields of Red Summary

Fields of Red Summary

A Chapter by Copper
"

A summary I wrote up. Mainly for a contest.

"

Imagine, if you will, a field painted red. What would cause such an anomaly? Listen, dear friend, and you shall hear a tale. A tale of two brave men whose ventures earned them their rightful place in the Pantheon of Heroes. A field painted red, barren, broken, and desolate. No life is contained within this area. Why? All life has been drained. A field painted red, crimson, blood. It is tragic to imagine, but it must be done. A field painted red, death, despair, and catastrophe. The wounded hearts of many cannot compare to the sadness felt at the scene here. A field painted red, bodies, corpses, people. Faceless and nameless to only those who didn’t know them, yet larger than life to the ones who did. A field painted red, loss, strife, the end of life. Yet, for just one moment, imagine one more thing. Two men, rising like a phoenix from its ashes, to help it all end. Impossible, you say? Anything, my dear friend, is possible.



© 2010 Copper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

wow, i really liked this. it definately makes me want to read more. the vividry of what you've written is perfect, and i think the repetition of "A field painted red" was a good choice. Thanks for sending me that message. I hope you write more and when you do, please don't hesitate to send me RR's or a message telling me so. Thanks (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really like the idea of this story, and I think, with time, that it could grow to be something much more than what anyone could imagine. It's got beautiful personification, and alot of the word choices are very unique and descriptive. The one part I didn't like, contrary to popular vote, was the repetition of "A field painted red..". Other than that one small complaint, it's a very well constructed idea.

- Kaiddles

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it. It definitely makes me wanna read more of it. That fact that you keep repeating "A field painted red..." is very good. When I was reading it, I got the feeling that I was there myself. I could almost see it. It was so close that I could almost touch it. I really liked it a lot. Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow, i really liked this. it definately makes me want to read more. the vividry of what you've written is perfect, and i think the repetition of "A field painted red" was a good choice. Thanks for sending me that message. I hope you write more and when you do, please don't hesitate to send me RR's or a message telling me so. Thanks (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting. It is so vivid, I feel as if I can see it right in front of me. Very nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2010
Last Updated on July 24, 2010


Author

Copper
Copper

North East, MD



About
Hello there. My name is Erik. I am a 15 year old mildly autistic child. I pride mysefl on writing, and would like to pursue it as a career. more..

Writing
Divinities Divinities

A Poem by Copper