Her Body In The Moonlight

Her Body In The Moonlight

A Poem by Eddie Phillips


I love the look of her body in the moonlight as we kiss after the setting Sun.
My emotions build into waves of passion that reach out for the joy to come.
Moonlight enwreathes our bodies, blended shadows sway in erotic silhouette. 
Our sweet words become passionate whispers and our moans are ignorant to regret.
I look down to see the moonlight dancing in eyes that radiate her pure love for me. 
Tears drift down her cheeks, as our love drives her body to a fluttering state of ecstasy.
In the moonlight, we pull each other tighter and the stars hear her fervently call out my name.
The Moonlite tides of love release and my waves rock forcefully into her tender frame.
Shadows and passions mix into a tranquil equilibrium; validating that neither one of us will ever be the same.
I love to see her body in the moonlight. I love the amalgamated shadows we create as we play.
In the moonlight, we can share all of the primal emotions that we hide during the light of day.

© Eddie K Phillips

© 2019 Eddie Phillips


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on February 16, 2019
Last Updated on February 16, 2019
Tags: Body In Moonlight

Author

Eddie Phillips
Eddie Phillips

Denver, CO



About
Writer, Scholar, Martial Artist, Poet, etc. I write everything. Whatever is on my heart comes through my pen. I do not limit myself to only write what I think. I write what I feel. I write a lot .. more..

Writing