FEAR

FEAR

A Poem by kitty
"

After a period of drought, dark clouds have crept in to overshadow the land causing us to question the coming of thunderstorms and the like.

"
                     FEAR
There is a certain sadness that overwhelms,
it goes right to the core - the heart and mind too.
There is this darkness that summons a storm
that covers the land, taking all that's precious to man.
Feelings churn up inside like an eternal tornado
that seeks releaase upon the land ~ taking all it needs
         in it's journey into the unknown.
How can we overcome the sadness and fear that lingers?
Where is the hope that sunshine will chase away the gloom?
Where is the assurance that life will be sweeter soon?
How does one explain these feelings, these questions 
       that keep re curring - again and again?
Do dispel these thoughts one seeks to hide:
Pray, Lord that You will never leave our side!
Created @ 7.10pm Wednesday 8th August 2018

© 2018 kitty


Author's Note

kitty
Certain occurances today strike up a sort of 'fear' in our minds causing us to question religious beliefs/predictions from days of old.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

the crazy weather is all over the planet, everywhere, it's scary because it's not normal and You know something is not right, I think it's the Earth, our planet calling us, raging over us, trying to make us care more abut it, to safe nature... She loves us with no doubt, but it speaks of and about Her pain, and we should hear Her,Your gloomy and sad feelings are understandable dear Kitty, so our looking into the past to read again the cultural myths, predictions from old days, and all else.

may the Sunshine ever glow over Your heart*

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

The weather is doing a topsey turvey spell - only to keep us humans on our toes!



Reviews

the crazy weather is all over the planet, everywhere, it's scary because it's not normal and You know something is not right, I think it's the Earth, our planet calling us, raging over us, trying to make us care more abut it, to safe nature... She loves us with no doubt, but it speaks of and about Her pain, and we should hear Her,Your gloomy and sad feelings are understandable dear Kitty, so our looking into the past to read again the cultural myths, predictions from old days, and all else.

may the Sunshine ever glow over Your heart*

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

The weather is doing a topsey turvey spell - only to keep us humans on our toes!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 8, 2018
Last Updated on August 8, 2018

Author

kitty
kitty

Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, United Kingdom



About
Mature writer. Would like to explore the possibility of posting small humble pieces on this site. Have self published and am seeking further advancement of of recent creations. more..

Writing
I WAITED I WAITED

A Poem by kitty



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..