EARTHS WONDERS

EARTHS WONDERS

A Poem by kitty
"

Creation Vs Evolution. This is the question

"
                        EARTHS WONDERS
Have you ever wondered ???
who or what is responsible for our existence?
Look to the earth and its foundation, go deep into its core:
study the story of life and its form ...
geological and geographical discoveries cause one to reason
and question the awesomeness of its formation...
We then can unravel the uniqueness of the universe.
Look around and form your own conclusion ...
on the existence of a Creator or did we just Evolve?
Speices of the world - great and small have 'come and gone'.
Check out the grains of sand on beaches all over the world
they tell of dramatic changes in the earths strata.
Stand atop the highest mountain, look down the Valleys,
think  about the changes in contour that Natural Disasters
                           are bringing about.
Evolution, in retrospect plays its part in the extinction of kind
             and the creation of new and different species.
There are unexplained wonders beneath the deep blue sea
that bring about magnificient changes in the shape of the world.
The split in continents continue.....
We see coastal decline that questions what the vision of what
     our geographical status will be like in future decades.
Created @ 2.25pm on Wednesday 27th February 2019

© 2019 kitty


Author's Note

kitty
Have 'you' ever wondered...well I have!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

of course my dear as You I have wondered and wondered... and still wonder, there are no limits, no boundaries, never a one complete truth, it can't because changes must go on, the evolution is the result of creation, or we can say, creation always aiming for the evolution, and when I say evolution, I mean it as the progressing to the better, better minds, better spirits, better human beings, it means a better world and even nature, yes, maybe nature itself has developed with the humans from the very start in a way that suites their evolution, and surely we are doing the worst job now.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

Your review has made me think even further into possibilities but I would say first there is Creatio.. read more



Reviews

Here in Michigan. Great lakes, dumping ground for foolish people. We need the lakes, the sea and the rivers. Wonderful and needed poetry written my friend.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

Being an Aquarian the pull is always to the water. I am inspired by these. Thanks Coyote for a mean.. read more
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Always my pleasure and you are welcome my friend.
I suspect we each and every one of us ask ourselves this very fundamental but correspondingly complex question time and time again.. when some one, anyone has the definitive and irrefutable answer, I sincerely hope they will post it here at the Cafe and label it important..... Nice one kitty..

Posted 5 Years Ago


kitty

5 Years Ago

Okay. Still searching for the answer. When I do find one will let you know for sure.
Neville

5 Years Ago

I will be waiting....... N :)
kitty

5 Years Ago

Stay cool!
I think you have to wonder.
The earth really is a perfect place for life. Only broken by mankind.
Quite possibly we're on other planets, probably ruining them too.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

Give a thought to the pollution of our oceans and seas....we are on a self distruct mode! Thanks for.. read more
i have often had discussion of this with my classes. and thought about it endlessly...my conclusion is that it is a mixture of both...have always thought that and don't understand why there have to be two distinct sides with no margin for pairing...
i do believe we have evolved...both nature and man....but someone keeps things in order in some way, some guiding hand to everything and everyone.
i like this...it gives us both sides and allows us to speak to it ourselves.
j.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

Still questioning although I must say that a lot still remain unexplained yet I do believe there is .. read more
of course my dear as You I have wondered and wondered... and still wonder, there are no limits, no boundaries, never a one complete truth, it can't because changes must go on, the evolution is the result of creation, or we can say, creation always aiming for the evolution, and when I say evolution, I mean it as the progressing to the better, better minds, better spirits, better human beings, it means a better world and even nature, yes, maybe nature itself has developed with the humans from the very start in a way that suites their evolution, and surely we are doing the worst job now.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

Your review has made me think even further into possibilities but I would say first there is Creatio.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rye
such an intriguing write and quite interesting, nicely written

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kitty

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much Ryanna for this visit . Glad that you found this simple piece interesting.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2019
Last Updated on February 28, 2019
Tags: The great debate

Author

kitty
kitty

Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, United Kingdom



About
Mature writer. Would like to explore the possibility of posting small humble pieces on this site. Have self published and am seeking further advancement of of recent creations. more..

Writing
I WAITED I WAITED

A Poem by kitty



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


SOFT OR HARD SOFT OR HARD

A Poem by DIVYA


Unlike a Star Unlike a Star

A Poem by B