Elena Moiseenko Celebrates a Successful Career in Management

Elena Moiseenko Celebrates a Successful Career in Management

A Story by Elena Moiseenko
"

Elena Moiseenko is an Associate Manager with Public Consulting Group, Inc. She has worked hard to build her career and gain experience.

"

Elena Moiseenko earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark, New Jersey. She has worked hard to build her career in operations management. She began her career as an industrial engineer with International Telephone and Telegraph, Inc. in Nutley, New Jersey. She gained experience in this field and then moved on to management. In 1981, she was offered a management position with Automatic Data Processing, Inc. in Roseland, New Jersey. She continued to move up in her career.


She has worked with many major companies. Between 2006 and 2008, she worked with Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. She was the vice president of the human resource outsourcing division. She had already spent more than a decade developing her skills in management and operations. She worked hard to improve her division at Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. While she was with this company, she used Six Sigma methods to improve operations, increase revenue, and improve the quality of service. She has spent her career developing her knowledge of business operations and management. She is a successful professional who has been in this industry for more than a decade.


In 2014, she was offered a position with Public Consulting Group, Inc. This company is based in Boston, Massachusetts, however, Elena Moiseenko lives in The Villages, Florida. She is an associate manager with Public Consulting Group, Inc. and works with the eligibility and benefits services division. She is involved with the Public Consulting Group, Inc.’s Medicaid eligibility solutions. Her position requires her to be able to work in the health care industry as well as management. She is a successful professional who has developed her career.

ElenaMoiseenko has worked in management for many years. She is experienced with business development as well as process improvement. She has a strong knowledge of profit and loss management as well as cost reduction and elimination. She has used this knowledge as well as her education and experience to build her career as a management professional. Elena Moiseenko cares about her career and has spent more than a decade building her knowledge as well as her management skills.


To Learn More,Visit:

© 2016 Elena Moiseenko


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on July 19, 2016
Last Updated on July 19, 2016
Tags: Elena Moiseenko

Author

Elena Moiseenko
Elena Moiseenko

The Villages, FL



About
Elena Moiseenko earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark, New Jersey. more..

Writing