My servant THE BRANCH {(N)KJV always}

My servant THE BRANCH {(N)KJV always}

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

Is it prophesized someone called THE BRANCH shall appear in the last days? Clearing common christian misunderstandings.

"

Zechariah 6:12

' ... and he shall grow up out of his place and he shall build the temple of the Lord.'

 

This means the Nerd shall stop being a Nerd and grow out of the Nerd place in the ego-culture built for him and his kind.

 

The nerd shall no-longer be treated as a nerd but as a respected man of God.

 

Ephesians 4;11 and verse 13: 'Till we all come in the unity of the faith and in the knowledge of the son of God, unto the measure of the fulness of the stature of Christ.'

 

This does NOT mean all prophets and evnagelists pastors and teachers become apostles.

Jesus himself is a prophet-teacher -- and we certainly dont all become prophet-teachers. (The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Somewhere near the end of Psalms Judah is shown to be a side pearl, Rev 21:21, of the tribes of three teachers and not a general teacher.)

An apostle is all four sides of God in one man. But we dont all become apostles.

Apostles stay apostles forever. Prophets stay prophets forever. Evangelists stay evangelists forever. pastors stay pastors forever. Teachers stay teachers forever. (However they will be ultimately defined-perceived.)

 

When a person sins, lusts, they automatically take on a different personality in the body, but since they are not being their true selves, the personality they take on is a very lousy version of the actual person.

 

A teacher becomes a lousy evangelist or apostle for example, when he lusts.

Apostle sinners, do not be who they are supposed to be for any given situation at any time.

 

Thus they develop a form of godliness (2Timothy 3:5) and develop a holy-spirit feeling but without the power thereof. And by this substitution of a true spirit the churches are deceived and deceive. The heart is wicked and deceitful above all things... Jeremiah 17:9.

 

If say a teacher for example had many sexual partners, he would develop an apostles holy spirit but be a false apostle -- a super apostle: Paul. Numbers 36 6-9: marry (have relations with) only a woman of your own tribe. And every person on earth is of a tribe of Israel since all are created in God's image.

 

1Thessalonians 5;19 'Quench not the spirit' -- indicating the spirit could indeed be quenched and subdued, rendered powerless. (No use praying for the sick then.)

 

1John 4 Try the spirits whether they be of God. 'Every spirit that confesses Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God.' This is not about Jesus as a body but Jesus as a body of truth: his flesh of strong meat to eat: Hebrews 5:9-14 and John 6:56.

So the translation is: he who cannot relate the full truth of Jesus is not of God. 2John7 and 2Peter2:1.

 

Each man is called to be his own church, to seek the truth from his own holy spirit only, and not from any other man, not priest nor friend nor father. And is not to lean on his own understanding but he is to test every idea he has in a furnace of question-asking.

For any man who does not ask questions does not humble himself as a little child and cannot be guided by the spirit and is not a christian.

 

When the church doctrine and spirit is weak then the body is strong: each man straight up to God. When the church is strong, every man leans and the body is weak.

 

Ephesians 4:11 again: if every man was an apostle then every man would be an all-rounder and only lightly express the other 12 factes of God's personality.

 

A Nerd is supposed to be a non-fit individual so they are more-easily bullied? Isn't it a lie that only jocks (super-apostles) can be fit? Nerds should form unions to fight for their rights and abstain from sex? (Daniel and friends.)

 

Nerds are often very intelligent but poor at selling themselves -- so their full usefulness is not exploited by society. They tend to be bad at business and get taken over and their creativity stifled -- but business does not create the future, its only about money.

 

Fornication is encouraged by the ego-culture (leach on the true culture) to force conformity in ignorance of the true laws of love and marriage. This by two ways: (1) force people to have many partners to confuse identity (12 identity) (2) force people to make love fast so they dont have time to figure out if they have compatible chemistry or not.

This is deliberately done by the hidden evil that feeds from the energy dissipated from the ego-map system: were in a war of sorts that we ought to become aware of.

 

The demons or fallen angels of satan feed from our energy-loss. Hence the demons encourage crazy behaviour so we continue to fail to store energy well and continue to leak energy that the demons can feed on -- in essence their farming us like we farm cars and lead them to the slaughter house: their leading us to the old age slaughterhouse.

(The existence of the demons was independently confirmed by the truth-seekers called warriors in Carlos Castaneda's books. The warriors called them 'Inorganic Beings' and became aware they were farming us. If Christians suggest the warriors were sorcerers and evil then they are not christians anyway and are ill informed.)

 

The downside for the demons is that they get no rest. hence they would prefer for us to learn to be whole so they could be whole in satan, one, and find rest in the full worship of the filthy spirit: the opposite of the holy spirit.

 

In the beginning God was whole and satan was whole and Adam and Eve were not two but one "flesh".

Then the wholes were broken and war, contest, was worshipped instead of harmony.

The good spirits became pseudo-good because they started to fight the bad spirits, which bad spirits became pseudo-bad by learning to fight: cops and robbers -- isaiah 28:15.

So for many, what is thought of as actual good and actual bad behaviour is NOT good and NOT bad behaviour.

 

This splitting of the wholes is described as the splitting of the whole of Satan as a dragon going through various changes to become the Image of the Beast (CWDAWH): Rev 12 and 13. Note: 'Wilt thou be made whole' -- Jesus in John.

 

The Image of the Beast is a choice selection of 4 spirits from the original ten: 4 in work-self 4 in "bad" work-self, 4 in sex-self and 4 in "bad" sex-self.

eg: The forn horns in Zechariah 1:18.

Study: scattered Judah israel and Jerusalem?

"Judah": the teachers, the technologists, those innately close to God on this planet.

Israel: the general flock: the knowledge of true self, the 12.

Jerusalem: new jerusalem, the true city and its lifestyle, the true way to live in peace and harmony with each other, 12X12.

So it means knowledge lost of: the value of teachers, the true self, and the true way to live in marriage and community.

 

4Horns: Isaiah 66:17, and Genesis 11: tower.

 

This system is the 'spirits of excitement' in hotel california: the spirits of contest and war, the loss of the knowledge of true and actual living. Were living in a 'special case' system.

I am sure we rejected God and followed Satan who led the rebellion, the mutiny. Satan boasting: 'we dont need God we can build our own world!' and we believed him. This world is the result.

 

The limited power of Satan is the reason there is no life on other planets.

In John we hear Jesus made the world. But in Job we hear God let Satan have his way with us.

It is difficult to oppose eternal creation: to oppose our own health and the world's health, but such is the power of Satan over us it has been accomplished for 6.000 years.

Before that, the world was called Atlantis, where we abused our powers to control the weather and such, and by this opposed God.

The fable of the sinking of atlantis is a metaphor for our then-world being rejected by the Galatic Community and "sunk" from view. (Our perception shifted to a lower frequency where life is the exception not the rule.)

Only a stingy miserly god would make a whole universe and put life only here and there.

 

We rejected God so now were facing a stiff test of our love for God.

-------

After word:

Many of us already know its the end eg: Nicholas Cage 'Knowing' and the song by Matchbox Twenty see how far weve come.

the ego-map is not a real life. Its values only a special case of limited diuration and viability. For example almost all marriages here will end here.

By way of contrast the soul ladder is a General case applicable everywhere and for all time.

[ A brave man is only someone who does the right thing by finding himself at the right time in the wrong place? If I fight for what I know nobody is saved but me? But if everyone fights to see, everyone is saved. ]



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

567 Views
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on October 25, 2011
Tags: Prophecy, elias, john the baptist for the 2nd com


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone