On the Edge of Inbetween

On the Edge of Inbetween

A Poem by ELii
"

Starting new relationships

"

For one moment in a parallel universe does our souls collide

Friendship that has laid dorment since the moon first controlled the tide

Cultivated in only a short time

Two hearts may find

Then sweetness of a greater power

 

It isn't easy to just walk away

Our paths will meet one day

but until then

I will always be your friend

Waiting on the edge of in between

© 2008 ELii


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well-done. I must tell you that it is never easy to sit and wait - precious little ways to share your life together.

Your friendship, turning to a love ever-lasting... that, well honestly, that is the way it is meant to be. THIS is the way we know its real... You seem to be headed in the right direction in both your life and your love. Stay on that course - if it is real - it is right! Believing that - there in some way there is some higher power that controls that aspect in our lives (as if it was meant to be in some way). Hum~ this is what I am feeling here. Finding this is true - will always love you for who you are.

Parallel, indeed. In many more aspects than that of the love you speak.

Beautiful write, young writer. Your writing artistry is clearly shown here through your emotions.

Keep writing!

Candi



Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh that last line is perfect....this was tenderly written, terrific work~

~L

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You found a path to my heart
where your roots wrapped round mine, making it impossible to part.
From the earth, which appeared desolate and sour,
began to grow our flower;
that blossomed and bloomed and held forever in one, single yet timeless hour.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh I love the idea of waiting on the edge of in-between! And that's always the hardest place for me -- such a difficult time, seeing possibilities and waiting for them. What a grand job of bringing that 'space' into view without overpowering it!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your words seem to have a feel of infinity. whatever that means, but they have an epicness about them, like time and space.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
5 Reviews
Added on February 12, 2008
Last Updated on June 30, 2008

Author

ELii
ELii

Chattanooga, TN



About
So today I bring something new to the table! I am an ARTIST. I breathe, eat and sleep art. My path has always been somewhat full of mist. A haze that I walked blindly in, searching for light... more..

Writing
Cut Cut

A Poem by ELii


Hallow field Hallow field

A Poem by ELii



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Just Wait Just Wait

A Poem by ELii


Once Forgotten Once Forgotten

A Poem by ELii