Hollywood and Beverly Hills Tour

Hollywood and Beverly Hills Tour

A Book by Elite Adventure Tours
"

When you think of Beverly Hills, all you can imagine is the glitz and glamour.

"

No Chapters


© 2018 Elite Adventure Tours


Author's Note

Elite Adventure Tours

When you think of Beverly Hills, all you can imagine is the glitz and glamour. Streets lined with palm-trees, opulent homes, swanky boutiques, and posh restaurants are something you are sure to find in here. All these luxury tours of LA come with a cost, and Los Angeles is definitely pricey and pretentious. No trip to the Beverly Hills’ is complete without a ramble along the Rodeo Drive, where the elegant people scan through Prada and Escada showrooms. Over the sundown, the avenue is the Beverly Hills hotel, also known as the ‘pink palace’ where you can spot the film industry people making the deals.

Another famous place is the Hollywood which is completely synonymous with the entire movie industry. One can even say that this place is the shrine to the movie industry, consisting of stars in sidewalks, remarkable old theatres, the places where the film industry grew. Well, most of the landmarks are lined up within one mile of the Hollywood Boulevard between Vine Street and La Brea Avenue. You can find your favourite stars along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the ethereal pathway gallery on Hollywood Boulevard.

When you walk through the Grauman’s Chinese Theater, which is the movie palace on the iconic Hollywood walk of fame, you can actually match your palm prints and footprints of the celebrities who have had they're imprinted in the cement. In fact, every star has their hands and footprints embedded in the Grauman’s Theater. It is open free to everyone and can be visited at any time, but the whole place looks pretty at night.

When you go on a Hollywood and Beverly Hills tour, Hollywood museum is a must-see. This place is considered as a temple to the stars, loaded with costumes, posters, mushy things and props from classic films. Some other museums that are worth your time are Ripley’s believe it or not, Hollywood wax museum, Guinness World of records. At the Hollywood and Wine, you can look at the Capitol Records Tower, and the Hollywood Signs standing insolently over it all.



The Hollywood Bowl is an amazing location for spending summer evenings. Enjoy some exciting and happening music, film, dance, and fine dining under the stars and observe the spectacular fireworks. This place will display the photos, videos posters, and rock mementoes from events at the Hollywood Bowl.

So head to Hollywood, the city of dreams and enjoy as it’s a reality.



NOTE:

For more information, please call us at our Toll Free Number 1–888–328–6871 also email: [email protected]

Please Visit us : http://eliteadventuretours.com

Article Source : https://eliteadventurestours.blogspot.com/2018/02/hollywood-and-beverly-hills-tour.html

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Elite Adventure Tours
Elite Adventure Tours

7083 Hollywood Blvd, 90028 Los Angeles, CA



About
Private Luxury Tours & Helicopter Charters of Los Angeles, Hollywood & Beverly Hills! Our specialty is creating memorable private tours and adventures designed to fascinate visitors and surprise even .. more..

Writing