Customized fat loss - Saturated fat

Customized fat loss - Saturated fat

A Story by Elizabeth Brown

Doctors go to war against saturated fats while using Customized fat loss review by Kyle Leon.
The campaign focused on the most pressing problem American menus - excessive consumption of animal fats, began American doctors.

Improving dietary habits of the American population has in turn help to reduce the number of deaths from cardiovascular disease in people younger than 65 years by 40 percent Commercial presentation does not represent the opinion of editorial staff.

Customized Fat Loss Training - Animal fats contain saturated fatty acids and they just stand behind the creation of many serious diseases. "Recommendations of the World Health Association, with which the American doctors identify, therefore, is replacing dietary saturated fatty acids with unsaturated, which means replacing animal fats, with the exception of fish, vegetable fats, " explains Dr.. Otto Herbert, Vice-President of the Society of General Medicine.

Similar campaigns to improve the health of the population have been in some European countries started. They differ but their strategies. Always with health issues related to economic aspects, which is shown, for example in Denmark?

There was approximately a year ago introduced the so-called fat tax, which politicians have imposed on all foods containing high amounts of saturated fats, mainly for dairy and meat products, butter and the like. Visit here

But the people instead of the expected reduction in consumption started to go shopping for these disadvantaged food abroad. "We are therefore more than strict measures prefer open communication with people.

© 2013 Elizabeth Brown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe