Well, That's Life for You Serena

Well, That's Life for You Serena

A Story by Monster ^.^
"

a short story on how Serena's day could get even worse.

"
Serena always hated Valentines day. Why? To know the reason, one must look back to two years ago... it was valentines day, just like now, and she was then with her very first boyfriend. If you thought their day had gone sour (since we are talking about how she hated Valentines day) then you're right, it did. 

If anything bad could happen, that was probably the worst. It occurred at the carnival, they bumped by chance, Amy, her arch-enemy. Let's fast-forward a bit: Amy seduced boyfriend, boyfriend dumped Serena, Amy turned down Serena's Ex-Boyfriend. Sweet? Not for Serena.

So back to now.

As said, it was Valentines day. She was riding a taxi to... well, you must have guessed, the Carnival. Why she wanted to go there? It was probably to celebrate her first heart break... not something everyone would do.

Before she got out, she saw something from a distance. What did she see? Or, who, for that matter? You probably guessed that right too. It was Amy. But she was not alone. She was with someone who seems to be her boyfriend.

"Hold on a minute," she told the taxi driver. She looked closely at the guy, and what the ****, it was her ex. Well, isn't that lucky?
"Can you hit them at full speed, Mister? I'll pay you triple."


© 2013 Monster ^.^


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lol I like your art of story telling, it's like come on get the guitar out, drinks out sit by the bonfire and lets listen to a story by Monster o.O, sorry I don't know your name :D Lol
I wish I visited more carnivals now.. I might have actually ended up with a Serena since she and me have a lot in common like getting fucked over :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! my initials are JS by the way :))) and thank you for liking my stories! I am really glad you.. read more



Reviews

What a twist and narrated well, short but a good read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
BL
Valentines day massacre and isn't revenge best served cold, you packed a lot into this short piece. I enjoyed it very much

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ordinarily, I absolutely cringe when the narrator injects the word "you" into his/her exposition...but I see you are writing in the second person, which is so unbelievably rare (mainly because it's very hard to do) and I actually like your style. You have a very unique voice which I find charming. Thanks for sharing this with us, JS.

-kimmer

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

I'm glad to hear that, Kimmer! thanks :)
KAOlmsted

11 Years Ago

My pleasure.
I love this. It is so amazing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)
A short and to the point read. In it's lack of length though you've managed to include a wonderful amount of joy and vengeful pleasure. The thoughts of many, the acts we wish we could do to those who have harmed us, captured in the life of Serena. Good read!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Thank you for analyzing the thing. Hahaha!
LOL If I were that taxi driver I would totally blow them over. haha revenge is a dish best served cold, but the way you tell the tale leaves me all warm and satisfied inside. excellent narration, fun ending :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Aww, thank you for that! I didn't know what the taxi driver should reply... so let's leave it at tha.. read more
Lina Grey

11 Years Ago

haha you're welcome! I think it's better that you didn't, it lets the reader decide.
Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Indeed :) I thought that too! :))
lol, that is so funny. I adore your stories! U have such a great way of telling them! I have a feeling I could just flop somewhere and lsten to you tell random stories for hours. I guess I'll just keep reading them! Thanks for writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

I'm really happy you think that! And thank you very much :)
Ha-ha! Personally I dislike reading short story’s because I want to know more after it ends. But your pieces leave me feeling satisfied even if they shorter, like there’s nothing else that needs to be said. Your works have a way of grasping people and pulling them in and I Love it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Thank you for such kind words! I'm glad you went out of your ways just to read them :)
Can one get this lucky? haha.. i enjoyed the read ...

just a minor thing that must have skipped your attention while writing in a flow... Second paragraph , last line - Serena's Ex-boyfriend instead of Ex-boyfriend of Serena ... nitpicking? Sorry!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! True, useless words should be taken care of... :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

729 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: Serena, life, bad luck, luck, valentines day, valentines, taxi, ex, ex-boyfriend, arch-enemy, enemy, cheat

Author

Monster ^.^
Monster ^.^

Philippines



About
My real name is JS Legara. I'm Male, 18 years of age, taking up Accountancy. I really love writing Short Stories, I like them funny. Since I could make through poetry and stage plays o-kay, I try t.. more..

Writing
Beyond Beyond

A Poem by Monster ^.^



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


RAPE RAPE

A Poem by Frieda P


Raven Bluff Raven Bluff

A Poem by Frieda P